Prologue

Adrian couldn't believe it. Hellbringer betrayed him. Attacked him in the middle of battle. What caused him to betray him he doesn't know, but it didn't matter now. He had found a ship and flew it back to Starlight. His home planet. However on his way back he collided with an asteroid, causing him to crash land in the frozen tundra of Starlight. So that's where he was now. Walking along the frozen tundra, searching for shelter.

There it was. About half a mile from his location was an abandoned house. He continued to walk until he reached the house. He walked inside. It was warm inside. It was almost as if he was in a complete different part of Starlight. He wondered, who would come and find a place in the frozen tundra, where it was extremely cold? That didn't matter now. All that mattered now was that he found shelter.

Adrian thought over and over about the events that occurred on the moon. It angered him now, made him feel like a false king. It was the first time he felt true defeat. Adrian, however wasn't one to take it easily. He decided he would lay low until he had come up with a way to retaliate and bring upon the Neon Riders devastation. He would need to be patient. However he heard legends of an evil that would bring fear to both Dark Riders and Neon Riders alike. So that was his plan. He would try to form an alliance with him. Finding him however would be the hard part. He would need to question the villagers and find him. This time Adrian would take no prisoners. Everybody on Earth would perish and tremble beneath him.

This was the time for the Dragon Rider to return. This time he would make sure chaos was all the humans knew for the rest off their lives, including, the girl who was protected by the Neon Riders.