"Let's finish breakfast quickly so we can start our work." Adeline announced and everyone ate their breakfast and Azriel first fed milk to the baby.

After breakfast they started the photoshoot with the baby and kids.

"Let's put this on baby girl." Adeline said, showing a flower dress.  "Okay." Eliora agreed and helped her to put on the baby.

"Okay, baby say cheese." Joseph said and clicked the baby's picture.  "Next." He says.

"How about putting kisses on baby girl?" Aurora said in excitement.

"Umm...not a bad idea." Adeline agreed and brought some different shades of lipstick. 

"Sister, you just wanted a chance to kiss my baby girl." Azriel said grumpily.

"Well... Asteria is so cute. I can't help it." Adeline teases Azriel and kisses the baby. Eliora and Aurora do the same and they kiss all over the baby girl as she just giggles.

"Okay, baby girl. Now kissy picture time." Joseph said and took another picture of the baby girl. Azriel took some pictures on his phone of his babies and wife.

"Alex, now you pose with the baby." Joseph said and gave the baby in Alex's lap. And took a picture.

"Kiss baby girl's forehead, Son." Azriel said and Alex does the same.  

"Like this? dada." Alex asked and kissed the baby's forehead. Joseph took the picture.  

"Perfect." Joseph said. "Give some more poses, Alex baby." He added.

Azriel helped Alex to pose with the baby and Joseph took pictures of each pose.

"Now, Aurora baby, you pose with the baby." Joseph said and Aurora held the baby in her arms carefully. Azriel and Eliora were near them to hold them anytime.

Aurora kissed the baby's cheeks and Joseph took the picture.  "Hug the baby, Aurora." Joseph guides her and Aurora does the same. He took another picture and more.

"Now, three of you together." Eliora said and put Baby in the middle of Alex and Aurora. Joseph took pictures of them with different poses.

After 3 hours of hard work everything finished perfectly.  Azriel looked at the pictures with satisfaction on his face.

"Brother you should be a photographer." Azriel said and Patted Joseph's shoulder.

"I know, I'm great." Joseph proudly say.

"We'll take out the pictures and frame them all around the house." Adeline said happily.

"I want a big frame of kids' pictures in my room." Eliora looked at Azriel.

"Of course, as you want, wifey." Azriel said and hugged her. Eli hugged him back and looked towards the kids playing with their grandparents.

"Our perfect family." Azriel, Eliora, Adeline and Joseph said together with big smiles.
.
.
     Here's the pictures they clicked