"Ow! What the...!" Ana covered his mouth with her hand to stop him from shouting as she motioned with her head for him to follow her "What is it?"

"I saw something strange on the Merry" Ana shrugged her shoulders.

"What?" He goes into his satchel and grabs a telescope. When he looks through the glass, he drops his jaw when he sees a little girl floating outside of the ship "Oh my god, it's a..." she covered his mouth once more.

"Calm down or you'll wake the others. What did you see?" she lets go so that he can whisper loudly in fear.

"There's a ghost on the ship!"

"No" Ana fake gasped.

He looks through the telescope to see that she's fixing the holes on the outside of the ship, that were roughly patched. He raises an eyebrow at the sight before he turns to Ana for an explanation.

"It looks like it's fixing the ship, but why?"

"I dont know. How 'bout ya go ask her hmm?" Anamaria said as she pushed the scared sniper in front of her and watched him go over to talk to Merry as she herself went into the bed inside the room.

"Hi there" Merry tilts her head at the pair before she smiles at the group.

"Merry, is that really you?" Usopp silently gulps as he walks up to the spirit and tries to touch her, but his hand immediately goes through her.

"That's right! I'm glad I could talk to you like this Usopp" Merry giggles at the question as she floats next to him.

"I can't believe it's you! This is awesome!" once the sniper knows who she is, he starts brightly smiling at the sight.

"I only have until sunrise. I'm working to fix up some things before we head down" Merry grins at her friend's enthusiasm before she looks up at the dark sky.

"Can I help? I know my repair work isn't the best but..." Usopp blinks at the explanation before he looks at the deck to see that it looks almost brand new. He stops when he feels something cool on his head and looks to see that Merry's patting him on the head.

"You did a good job. Your repairs helped me get this far, and for that I want to thank you. I'd love to work with you"

"Merry..." Usopp nearly tears up at the praise before he starts grinning with determination "Alright, let's make you as good as new! I'll go get my tools!" he runs inside to get his tools while Ana softly grins at the exchange before going back to the camp with all the others.

Ж

On the outside of god's shrine, up above the Upper Yard, Shura, Ohm, and Gedatsu are summoned back after they fought off half of the raiders that invaded their land. Gedatsu keeps biting his lower lip, which makes him remain silent while Shura blames Ohm for not getting rid of everyone.

"I'm telling you that Eneru's calling us here because you let Wiper live"

"Oh really? Because I think he's wondering how one of his priests failed to catch the mantra holder with his useless strings" Ohm smirks at the accusation as he calmly fights back.

That managed to push the pilot over the edge because he quickly unsheathes his javelin and goes to pierce his head, but Ohm easily blocks off the weapon with his sword.

All three priests jump back from each other and get in a stance. Some of the clergymen tiredly watch the scene unfold, because it happens so constantly that there's no point in trying to stop them.

"So, you think my strings are useless?! Then I won't mind showing you just how useless they are in my trial!" Shura narrows his eyes on both priests as he keeps his javelin up.