"You know you are too beautiful, hun" he mumbled slowly, deep and sexy biting his lower lips showing all the lust on his eyes.

You turn the positions to sit on his lap while he is laying down on the bed with his hand behind his head making sure he doesn't blink so he can capture all the moment with you, you put your lips on him slow and goes down to his ears "I will show you what I got, daddy" you whisper slowly to his ears and he slap your ass hard, makes you whipped and looking straight to his eyes, you put your lips on him again, starting the hype on your skin once again. His cologne makes you lose your mind, you open that gucci shirt that he is wearing and showing those tone abs and beautiful skin that you have been craving for, your lips goes down the line and you reach his abs, you looked up to him once again to see those magical face that makes you wanna eat him alive.

Slowly but sure, you open up his pants and rub his baby under his leopard boxer, as his rock is just crying to get the hell out of any fabric, you massaging his dick with your palm and he throw his head on nirvana, and you pull the boxer down and his dick slap you on your lips, while standing straight and proud, Damn.. thats big... how is it gonna fit... you are wondering your head.

Biting your lower lips you lick the top of his tiger, and holding the bolder in your hand,

"akh.. " he is growling while you put the head on your mouth slowly, you bring your lips down, sucking his remaining until it knocks the back of your throat and you repeating the process on a great rhythm and he is falling down to the bed and holding his head moaning like crazy.

"God! Babe! No.. ahk... I'm gonna...stop!" he is holding your face and your eyes meet his eyes.

"What?" You asking

"Come here," He pull you to the top of his lap,

"What's wrong? It doesn't feel good?" You ask with concern

"No... No babe... it's - it's too good," he bite his lower lips,

"Then?" you ask confuse

"I don't wanna cum before you," he touched your lips with his thumb.

"Don't you dare, to give this lips to anyone or anything,"

"I can't kiss a dog?" you ask in surprise

"Nope," he answered

"The cute little puppy," You pout,

"We will never getting one anyway," he shrugs his shoulder,

"Cold hearted!"

"Just for you babe," he is turning your body to makes you fall to the bed and he is above you,

"I think I can go again now," he is looking at his dangling dick which is still hard but not twitching like crazy.

He put his lips on you soft and pulled both of your hands to each of your side and holding your wrist strong, his kiss coming to the back of your ears and that is your sweet spot, he lick the area and suck the skin a little bit makes you ark your body up bumping to his abs as he is smiling looking at your reactions.

He is going down to your collarbone and finally to your breast, his right hand is playing wild in your breast while his lips are sucking your left breast, you put your lips together hoping that you will not be so loud, and he realize that you are holding back, but he is smirking while he move down in between your leg, you are thanking all the god that you always spend that money on Brazilian waxing so your baby clean and shine all the time, he is stopping before opening your v lips,

"What now?" you asking as he is stopping himself,

"Thinking how I can scratch you out,"

"What? Do you think about it right now?" you ask in annoyance

"Sorry babe, I'm just... stop me if you can't handle it, alright?"

No answer from you but he already starts kissing your client slowly, his tongue playing hard to make you relax and you keep feeling this butterfly on your lower stomach while your breath hitch every time his tongue enters your hole, knocking down your emotions.

"Tae!" you are holding his hair, feeling the pressure to realize your first organism.

"Tae! I'm cum-" and he feels you are getting tighter inside, and he stop

"Fuck!" you swear, "what the!"
"Be patient alright," he is standing on his knee in between your leg and coming to your face with his wet lips,

"Ready babe? I will stretch you out a little bit alright, let me know if you can't handle it," again he mentioned with concern, and kissed your lips and he pushed your clit with his thumb and inserted his middle finger on you.

"Akh..." you moan, and breaking the kiss as you try to grab some oxygen,

You grab his back with the whole energy left from your body.

He brings you again to a deep kiss, "relax your body a bit," Taehyung mumble through the kiss as he try to put his 2nd finger inside you, and you gasp, and he is sucking your sweet spot to make you relax, he pull and push his finger slowly, to make sure he didn't hurt you.

"You ok babe?" he asks, and you are holding his arm in between your fingers.

"Do you want to cum?" He asks, and you are nodding fast.

"Alright," he fasten his movement on you while looking at your messy moan,

"Cum on my finger baby gurl,"

"Akh...akh.. Akh..." you are getting hype and you feel the tingling in your bottom area pushing the pressure making you close your shaking thigh together.

"TAEHYUNG! AHK!" and you release your liquid out in his hand and he makes sure to put his finger in while you realize your huge cum.

"You good?" he asked.

"Yeah.. I'm good..." you smile away as he is putting his back on the bed frame,

You looking at his standing dick and hold it in your hand giving him a good hand job, as he close his eyes slow,

You move your body in between him, and start on sucking his dick slowly, make sure you don't choke yourself out while sucking, you are increasing the speed while your other hand is holding his balls, his hand makes your hair on a ponytail so he can grab your hair easily.

"Yeah... like that... ssh" he is a moaning mess, and you are enjoying his low voice very much.

As you increase the speed he is catching his breath rapidly, and grabbing the pillow beside him to hold.

"Akh.. babe move, I can't hold..." he is moaning as you feel his dick twitching on your mouth, but you just keep sucking him good, cause you know he is near.

"Ah.. no... babe...ahk!" and he release his cum at the back of your throat strong while shaking,

"Oh God..." his body is just melting down on the bed with his hooded eyes.

After swallowing his cum you move your body to the side and take the blanket to cover your body and look at him still closing his eyes with a big smile on his face.

"You are amazing... I can't believe you swallow it," he mumbled, and you were just giggling.

"I will be back, I need to clean myself," you are moving away from him.

"Wait for me!" He follows you along entering the bathroom together, while he is back hug you under the shower rain, you are enjoying the warm of the stream and the warm of his hug,

"Move sir, I need to clean myself,"

"Just 1 minute more," he mentioned, "Just 1 more minute like this.

TBC