"Akh.. akhh..."

"Don't you hear that?" Jaehyung again asking,

"Ya, just let him slide alright, he needs to enjoy his last night on that room,"

That night, the 4 guys just trying not to mind the business that happening between you and Taehyung, after that night, the next morning, all the memories only looks like a dream, well you can see that he is smiling nonstop and the other 4 boys was having the best joke all the time, laughing their ass off on the dining table, try to drink their coffee of the day.

"Here is your drink," you are dropping the tray on the table and each of them grabbing the drink that you have dropped on this bar table that looks like it is going to fall down any minute with all the empty beer glass on the top of this table.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Eunwoo gives you the cutest wink, suddenly Taehyung takes the beer from Eunwoo.

"Ya! Wae?" Eunwoo scream

"You don't deserve this treatment from her,"

"Psycho!" Eunwoo hissed and you just handed another beer to him.

"Stop it Kim Taehyung!" you hiss

"Babe... you only can look at me alright..."

"You are drunk sir!" again you hiss as Taehyung lean on the back of the sofa where you all sit.

"How was the project going BTW?" Jongkook asked.

"Not bad actually, Felix helps a lot,"

"well, he has his name on many company already,"

"I guess I'm just lucky to have him to be with me,"
"Ya! Kook! Remember to put my wife with Yeongji alright!" Taehyung blabbering

Kookie just shakes his head looking at wasted Taehyung.

"It must be hard for you," he said.

"That's why we are here, Mangnae" Jimin joined the conversation.

"We need to help Taehyung save Y/N from the lady devil," Jimin mentioned again.
"Oh come on, I'm OK," you laugh.

"Well, you will see who she really is in upcoming Jeju trip."

"Jeju?"

"Remember what you promised to Jin-hyung?"

"Ah, I tough you all forget about it already,"

"Well.. by looking at how Taehyung is recruiting his army, the war is near," Jimin sits back looking at the other 3 gentlemen who are busy pushing each other's hands.

"What are you talking about Jimin-sshi, what war?" you are confused.

"Don't worry bestie.. We will save you whenever and wherever," Jimin smiled and Jungkook was holding your hands with a cute smile on his face.

"YA!" Taehyung standing up from his sit and looking straight to Jungkook,

"Fucking idiot! DON'T TOUCH MY WIFE!" Taehyung almost falls down trying to reach Kook's hair.

"I'm gonna make you fucking bold!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Jaehyun is holding Taehyung's body with all his might.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" you call his name loudly and immediately he stops,

"We are going home, RIGHT NOW!" again you mentioned

"Yes, Mam!" Taehyung is suddenly sober enough to collect his things,

"Jimin-sshi, would you mind? I cannot drive this expensive car," you are giving Jimin Taehyung's car keys.

"No worries," Jimin took the key and put it in his pocket.