Chapter 14: A Minor Hiccup

Start from the beginning

Ruby: "Right!"

The door open, revealing Y/n in his original outfit and Argent Curve in their holsters. 

Y/n: "So, what's the plan?"

Weiss stands beside Y/n. 

Weiss: "Ruby and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistences. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem" 

Blake: "The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning"

Yang: "I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be a problem"

Y/n: "Seeing how useful I could be, I'll come along with Blake on her mission" 

Yang: "Y/n, you're not a Faunus like Blake" 

Y/n remove the mask and pull the hood down, then pops up a pair of black cat-like ears.

Yang: "Oh" 

Yang said as Y/n places the hood back on. 

Ruby: "Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. Let's do this!" 

Ruby raise her fist in the air. 

Sun: "Yeah!" 

Currently hanging upside down by his tail was Sun Wukong at the window. Team Rwby were taken back by his sudden appearance. 

Blake: "Sun!"

Yang: "How did you get up there?"

Sun: "Ah, it's easy; I do this all the time"

Weiss: "You do what!?"

Sun: "I climb trees all the time!" 

Sun didn't react to Weiss' scowled look as he flips in. 

Sun: "So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?"

Blake: "We're going to investigate the situation... As a team"

Ruby: "That's right, Sun. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to"

Sun: "That's dumb, you should always get friends involved, that's why I brought Neptune" Sun points behind him. 

Leaning on the window, Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang all looked outside to see Neptune standing on the side of the building. 

Neptune: "Sup?"

Ruby: "How did you even get up here?"

Neptune: "I have my ways"

.
.
.
.

Neptune: "Seriously, through, can I come in? We're like, really high right now"

Helping Neptune getting inside their dorm room and as the group were standing in a circle, Ruby then came up with a new plan. 

Ruby: "Alright, I'll go with Weiss; Sun, you can go with Blake. And Neptune, you can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner"

Y/n: "Wait, so who am I going with?"

Ruby: "You can come with me and Weiss to the tower and once we'll done. You can go and see Blake if, but only as a lookout" 

Weiss: "And don't you dare think about doing what you are thinking about" Weiss points her finger at Y/n. 

Y/n: "Alright"

At the Cross Continental Tower

Ruby: "Wow! I forgot how big the transmit tower looks up close"