Brother

Y/N POV

I slowly open the door to my house and I feel comfort as I step inside. I had missed this place even though I had the best time in France. Charles and I had been home for a day now. We arrived yesterday and I visited my mum.  Right now it's about 8 am and Charles and I had just grabbed some croissants and coffees from the coffee shop near us. 

I walk into the kitchen and Charles sits down at the kitchen table. I grab a plate and place the croissants on it and hand one to him. 

Charles: Thank you!

He stands up and gives me a quick kiss before asking me.

 Charles: Y/N, is it okay with you if my brother stops off here later and comes on the plane to Monaco with us tonight?

Y/N: Yeah sure!

Charles: Cool

On the plane Charles had talked to me about when Arthur was coming so I knew he was staying with us today. 

Charles: Do you want to have breakfast now?

Y/N: Sure

We eat our food and once we are finished Charles starts speaking. 

Charles: Is it okay if we go to the airport to collect my brother.

He pauses and looks at me sincerely.

Charles: If that is still okay?

Y/N: Definetely! Let's go get your brother now. 

(Write about her getting ready)

 I walk downstairs after Charles who was ready downstairs.

I am wearing beige trousers a white top and a leather jacket 

Charles: You look beautiful as always.

Y/N: Thank you

Charles: Let's go then princess. Is it okay if we take one of your cars as I dont have a car here?

Y/N: Sure! You can drive.

Charles: alright, do you want to drive on the way back and we can give Arthur a tour of London before our flight?

Y/N: Yeah sure!

I toss him the keys to my Mclaren as I know he wants to drive it.

His eyes are beaming and he smiles at me.

Charles: Thank you darling!

Y/N: No problem love.

He beams even brighter when I say that. He came towards me and cups my face and kissed me.

Charles: If we had more time...

Y/N: I know but we will have plenty of time for that in Monaco.

I wink at him and walk towards my garage. Swinging my hips slightly. I hear him running and he quickly picks me up .

I laugh loudly and quickly pull my phone out and snap a picture. In the mirror behind you.

He runs to the car with me in his arms and gently opens the door and places me inside.

Charles: Love you

Y/N: Love you more

He blows me a kiss and shuts the door and goes to the drivers side of the car.

Charles: Alright let's go

As we start driving I turned on the radio. It started playing lover by Taylor swift.