With me

Y/N POV

I look to Charles who is looking through his instagram stories. We are both completely covered in flour but don't care. I get up and go behind him. I wrap my hands around him and kiss his neck.

He chuckles

Charles: Darling...

Y/N: Should i stop?

Charles: No

I suck on his neck leaving little marks, I move away and look into Charles eyes.

Y/N: Hey I have a meeting later which I can't go to looking like this!

We chuckle a little

Y/N: I'm going to go for a shower now, wanna join?

Charles looks at you and smirks a little.

Charles: Always.

I walk up the stairs and feel him following me. He follows me into my room and I quickly undress. Charles watching me as i do. I walk into my ensuite and turn the shower on. I hop in in the shower and let the water run down my body. After a minute I hear the shower door opening and i see charles come in. He looks at me and moves towards me. He presses me to the shower wall. His hands rest on the wall behind me and my body stands between the wall and him. His lips crash into mine and the water runs down us.

He lifts me up so that I'm pressed against the wall with my legs wrapped around his hips. His hands move to my ass and he pushed me harder against the wall. I feel him growing and we become more possessive with each other. He pulls out and looks at me in an obsessive way.

Charles: Fuck y/n, you drive me crazy.

Y/N: Then show me how crazy you really are about me.

He drops my legs and moves his lips from my mouth to my neck and he works his way down. He plants strong kisses downs the centre of my body. He kisses between my breasts and I know there is going to be a hickey. He kisses me in dangerous places and I hold my breath. He knows what I want but moves his face back up to me. He places his hand on the back of my head to prevent me hitting it and crashes me back into the wall. His hands trace my body and I feel myself shudder from the way he touches me. He moves his mouth to my ear.

Charles (whispering): Do we have time?

Y/N: I don't care if I'm late, do your worst Leclerc

Charles: Be a good girl and keep you hands above your head for me. Don't move them. Can I trust you to do that?

Y/N: Yes

I do as he tells me, he moves his mouth down to my breasts and takes one in his mouth sucking on my nipple while massaging the other one.

I moan in enjoyment and feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

He moves his mouth of my nipple and looks up at me, he moves down and I can feel his breath on my pussy.

Charles: widen your legs for me baby girl

I widen my stance and Charles mouth goes straight in, he licks my entire length.

Charles: Damn, you taste really good

His voice send vibrations up me and I shiver and moan

I move one of my hands to his hair and he stops.

Y/N: Charles... please

I whine

Charles: You were a naughty girl, you didn't obey my orders, so know I must punish you.