Guilt

Y/N POV
I take a seat in the Ferrari seating area. I can see Charles from where I am sitting and I stare at him. He is so perfect. I knew my dad would kill me if he knew I was going on a date with him but I don't care.

I watch Charles get suited up. He rested his drivers suit on his hips and he was wearing a skin tight top. You could see his abs through it and I didn't even notice myself staring. I finally look up and see Charles grinning and he smirks at me.

Charles mouths "I see you" to me and I blush. Charles is then distracted as he is asked to get suited up for the race. He is starting P2.

After 30 minutes the cars are all lined up. Waiting for the lights to come on, everything goes silent as you wait for lights out.

The lights go off and suddenly the track comes to life. Max has a bad start meaning Charles is able to come side by side with him.  You put your hand to your mouth trying to stop yourself from saying anything. Charles gets around the outside of Max and looks like he is going to take the lead.

Suddenly the world goes slow. Max tapped Charles right back wheel. He spins out and crashes into the barriers. Behind him Lewis's wheel gets punctured due to the debris. He spins out stopping at the edge of the corner.

I gasp and I get up straight away.  I feel my stomach turning, I think about how I should be in the Mercedes garage. I should be with my team, I don't belong here. I start panicking.

Y/N: SOMEONE TELL ME THEY ARE BOTH OKAY?!!!!

Team Principle (on radio to Charles): Charles, Charles, can you hear me?

                           Charles POV

When the car spins out you just have to brace yourself. There is nothing you can do in the moment. I did a clean overtake but max couldn't deal with me overtaking him.

Impact. A high pitch screaming noise blasted through my ears and the whole car vibrated viciously.

The high pitch screaming noise is quick to leave as I hear someone saying something in my radio.

Team principle (on radio): Charles, Charles, can you hear me?

Behind him I hear her voice.

Y/N: CHARLES ARE YOU OKAY, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE OKAY.

She sounded upset as if she was crying.

I tried to reply but I couldn't.

Hearing her upset made me want to jump up out of the car and run and hug her, but I couldn't.

I stutter and manage to get a yes out.

Y/N (on the radio): CHARLES CAN YOU HEAR ME, PEOPLE ARE COMING TO HELP YOU SO YOU ARE OKAY.

She comforts me. I see Lewis getting out his car and running towards me. He gives me his hand and pulls me out. I hug him.

Charles: Thanks mate

Lewis: That's okay, I know that Y/N would kill me if I didn't help you.

I laugh a bit with him but laughing hurts. Some paramedics come to put me on a stretcher and they take Lewis to check on him. I look for her in the ferrari area. Where is she?

I see her running to Lewis and hugging him. It should be me instead of Lewis.

I look at her. She sees me. Her hand covers her mouth in shock. She runs past Ferrari and sprints onto the track.

I smile seeing her run towards me. Someone stops her though. It looked like security. She yelled at them angrily yet desperately. She looks so hot when she is angry. She sprints past them and runs to me.

Y/N: CHARLES

She runs to me and goes on her knees so her face is level with my face.

Y/N: Jesus, I'm gonna fucking kill Max.

Charles: Shhhh mon amour it's okay I'm fine.

Y/N: What the hell do you mean you are fine you are not. They are going to take you to the hospital and I'm going to drive myself.

Charles: No, come with me please darling.

Y/N: Charles I can't-

I interrupt her because I know she feels she can't  but I want her and need her with me.

Charles: You can and you will