The Date

Y/N POV

Y/N/ Can I open my eyes?

Charles: Yes

I open your eyes to see yourself in an empty field with a beautiful lit up tent, filled with fairy lights. I see a little projector and a white board. I feel so lucky and amazed by all the work Charles put into this.

Charles: I thought you might like a movie night so I set this up for you.

You feel a massive smile creeping onto your face.

Y/N: Charles this is beautiful, thank you so so so much!

Charles: Thank you mon amour. Let's sit down.

I go into the tent and see blankets and i see all of my favourite snacks set up there. I can't believe he did all of this for me. I turn around to look at Charles. He is standing there with a smile on his face and his hands in his pockets. I could see his dimples and my heart pounded.

Y/N: oh Charles....

I walk up to him and I rest my arms on his shoulder and look up to him. He looks down at you with a light smile on his face.

Y/N: Thank you (you whisper)

He leans in and i lean in too. We kiss. I want to make this last forever, I then feel his tong coming into my mouth and it wraps around my tongue. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks into the tent with me and he sits down with me still wrapped around him. He grips my ass. We make out for a few minutes then I pull away.

Charles looks at you questioning why you pulled away.

Y/N: Let's save some for later darling but right now let's go watch our movie.

His eyes widen and I sit in the space next to him. I find the blanket next to me and put it over both of us. I turn on the film.

Charles: You're beautiful.

Y/N: I was going more for hot but thank you.

Charles: You're hot and beautiful my love.

I love how he manages to compliment me. He moves closer to me and puts his arm around me.

The film finishes. I look up to him and see his eyes staring down at me.

We look into each others eyes, we have had many moments like these but I knew we couldn't wait any longer. I climb onto his lap and his eyes full as he looks at me.

WARNING PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH SMUT AHEAD. 🌶️🌶️🌶️

I cup his face with my hands and kiss him, he puts his hands on my ass and we start making out. I start unbuttoning his shirt and he pulls away.

Charles: Are you sure

Y/N: Yes my prince.

He kisses me quickly and then finishes taking his shirt off. He pulls the straps of my dress down revealing my shoulders and Charles looks at me greedily. He quickly unzips me out of the dress and lifts it off, over my head and onto the floor. This leaves me in my bra and panties.

Charles: damn, you are stunning mon amour.

He rests his hand on my chin and places his thumb in my mouth. I put my mouth around it.

Charles: Wider

I do as Im told

Charles: Wider

He smirks and looks me up and down