"Your mantra's weird, I can't predict your moves as well! But that doesn't matter!" Shura starts heating his javelin up with his dial while Fuza charges towards her. He jabbed the javelin at her only for her to have already moved several staps to his right, dodging the blow before it came.

"What?!" he couldn't recover to the shock in time, until her leg went up and swiftly hit the back of his neck making him spit out in pain.

The bird stumbles down for a moment before he shakes his head and flies off just in time to dodge the next kick despite the certain concussion he would have now. The priest smirks at the enjoyable battle he's having, as the two enemies continuously dodge each other's moves.

"So you're the same as Eneru" he says, making her pause.

"Who?! What kinda crazy ass name is that?!"

"What did you say?!" Shura widens his eyes at the question he took as an insult before anger begins to take over him.

Anamaria easily blocks Fuza's flames with another wall of water, while the bird charges at her. Just when Shura's about to try stabbing her again, his weapon failed because of Ana's own sword blocking him making him instantly retreat his weapon when he heard it hiss as it hit the opposing metal.

Shura snaps out of it when Anamaria axe kicks Fuza on top of the head. The furious bird stumbles down from the blow, but he quickly regains altitude as he shoots flames at her, but she easily blocks them once more.

"That ain't gonna work on me ya big bird" Ana teased him.

The priest glares at the woman as both sides go back into a battle of dodging the others moves. He was starting to get frustrated since he wasn't able to use his weapons against her or threaten for them to get dissolved so he had to content himself with getting Fuza to blow more flames at the woman when he saw the ship behind her.

"I'm sure Eneru would love to hear your opinion of him when I hand you over to him. Still, I'm kind of disappointed. Even with your power, you can't hold a candle to Eneru. At least he has the sense to ally with the strong" the priest chuckles at her as he starts heading towards the ship as fast as he could, him being faster than her on Fuza.

"Doc, get out of there!" Ana shouts towards the Merry when she sees where the man was going, running after him.

The reindeer, who was watching the fight the whole time, flinches as he watches the priests descending to the same level as the ship and quickly blows the whistle for the sky knight.

Shura and Fuza ignore the whistle as the bird's mouth begins to heats up. Fuza didn't hesitate to breathe his flames towards the Merry, but Ana was fast enough to run in front of the flames, raising her arms forward and the water instantly protecting her a bit too late as the palms of her hands burned a bit.

"Ana!" Chopper worriedly calls out to his crew mate, who received various burns on her fingertips and hands from taking the blow, just before he sees some embers flying onto the deck. The reindeer rushes to put out the flames while the woman stared forward angrily at the man and bird hovering in front of the ship.

"All right then, ya want to fight unfair?! That's fine, that's the way I'm best at" Ana growled out, the priest and his bird paling as the cloud sea beneath them turned dark as water raised from under.

The rider almost fell off his saddle as water came up and attacked him from the side before Fuza had to fly up in an attempt to escape. Shura looks back to see the whip of water coming after them and the woman with a menacing look in her eyes that made him shiver and nearly soil his trousers.

He snaps out of his thoughts when he senses another presence and moves his javelin to his left, just in time to block the javelin that was about to stab him courtesy of the sky knight.