Ana cackles at that and the faces of Nami and Robin before they followed him until they land on the island. Once the three of them are safely on land, they look back to the ship.

"Take care, don't let the priests kill you" Robin says as if what she said wasn't scary.

"Don't say that Robin!" Nami says before she waves Anamaria and Chopper off "We'll be back soon!"

"Don't worry about us! Be careful!" Chopper says as he waves them off. Once the three of them are out of their sight, Chopper grabs a hammer along with some nails "Where should we start first?"

"Do I gotta work?" Ana whined out. She sees the look on the doctor's face before sighing and picking up another hammer "How 'bout we start with the outside?"

Chopper knits his eyebrows at the sight of the damage of not only the bottom of the ship, but also a few holes on the outside of the boat. He grabs some lumber to patch one of the holes when he drops the hammer. He tried to catch it, but even when he changed into heavy point it was out of his reach.

The tool quickly falls down the stairs, but instead of hitting the water, it stops at the final step. He gulps when he sees the sharks that are close to the bottom step. He looks up to see if Ana was outside yet, but he doesn't see her, so he doesn't want to risk a shark trying to eat it, he cautiously steps down the stairs. When he's close enough to reach for it, he struggles to grab it while keeping his eyes on the waters for the sky sharks.

Just when his fingers touch the tool, his eyes widened when a sky shark jumps out of the water for him.

"AAAH!"

He keeps screaming as he grabs the hammer and makes a run for it to narrowly dodge the fish. Another one jumps out high enough to catch the reindeer as he opens his jaws for his prey, but instead of receiving a meal, he got a flying side kick to the nose from the tattooed woman who had nearly dozed off inside. Chopper stops running when he reaches the top of the stairs and turns around in shock to the now unconscious shark fall.

"Remember doc, if ya hit a shark in the nose, they go runnin' no matter how big they are" she winked down at him.

"R-really?!" Anamaria nodded as she looked to see if the deer was hurt anywhere. Chopper shake his head before he turns to the ship "I'm ok, but we should get started"

"Ok, which part needs...?!" she cuts herself off when a shadow overcasts the two of them.

"You two are the only sacrifices?" the two of them turn around and look up to see the man that rode the purple bird smirking at them from the back of his bird.

"Doc, get on the ship and make sure the whistle's close..." Ana told the reindeer while she kept her eyes on the new arrival. The reindeer perks up at the reminder of the sky knight's whistle, that's still hanging on the mast, and rushes to climb on the rope ladder.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Shura asks his bird's mouth begins to heat up, but before he can scorch anything, the bird gags as a burst of water hit them both straight in the face making them fly back.

"Now now there, That ain't polite at all don't ya think? Ya didn't even introduce yerself" Ana yawned as she unhooked Fang from her waist without taking it out of the sheath.

"You already met me you crazy woman you...!" the man cuts himself off when he feels the same unique aura that he sensed earlier coming from his opponent. His shock changes to sadistic delight as he grips his javelin "So you're the mantra holder. Fuza!"

The bird knew exactly what his rider wanted, so he activated the heat dial in his mouth and breathed fire directly at her. However Anamaria simply smiled lazily and wiped her hand down, cooling the water in the air enough to blow out the fire as if it were from a simple candle.