"Whoa, look at him go!" Chopper says as he and the others watch Luffy quickly sailing off.

"What the hell?!" Luffy happily laughs at how fast the waver's taking him before the handles start shaking. He tries to keep control of the waver, but the turning handles keep moving on their own and makes the boat start swerving "Why is it shaking?! I can't stop!"

The wavers completely loses control and flips over with Luffy going head first into the white waters and making all the alert StrawHats see their captain go overboard of the small vessel. Before the boy can fall any further under the clouds, a whip of water caught his ankle and pulled him back to his crew.

"Thank you Ana!" Luffy shouted with his usual bright smile as she placed him down besides them only for him to trip once more and pull Ana and Chopper along with him.

"ANA-CHWAN! LUFFY YOU IDIOT!" Sanji shouted as he went in after the pirates.

"Better make sure he doesn't kill Luffy" Zoro can only shake his head at the craziness before he takes off his shoes and mutters under his breath. He joins Sanji in going after the drowning pirates while the rest of pirates start to slowly recover from the sight.

"Will your friends be alright?!" Pagaya looks at the water nervously before he turns to the crew.

"With Zoro and Ana after them, they should be fine" Nami nods. As if on command, Zoro emerges while he drags Luffy, who's holding two lumps on his head courtesy of Sanji, out of the water by his foot.

"Dammit, they almost fell out of the cloud"

"Again" Anamaria muttered as she helped Zoro carry their flailing captain back onto 'land'.

"You owe Ana-chwan an apology, you shitty captain!" Sanji carries Chopper out of the water while he glares at Luffy, who's catching his breath from almost drowning.

"I'm sorry Ana" the captain replied with the same smile from before.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lent this to a beginner" Conis looks at the waver sadly before she looks at the crew with an apologetic look in her eyes.

"Is it really that hard to master a waver?" Robin asks as she looks over the small boat curiously.

"The hulls are light, so even the smallest wave can set it to turn. You need to understand the sea very well in order to master it" Pagaya nods as he points to the boat.

"This isn't so bad!" Nami says which makes them all turn to see that the navigator took the waver, while they weren't looking, and is sailing it like a pro.

"I can't believe she did it!" Usopp's eyes bug out from the shock of how well she's riding the waver compared to Luffy.

"That's awesome!" Chopper says as he watches her practically gliding on the ocean with ease.

"HEY NAMI, WE'RE HEADING TO THE WING GUY'S PLACE! COME BACK...!" Luffy grows jealous of how Nami could ride it at the first try, and calls out to her. He stops calling out when the chef kicks him in the back of his head

"Knock it off" the chef grunted at him.

"Is it ok if I ride out here for a while?!" Nami ignores her captain's complaining as she waves to Pagaya.

"Yes, but please be careful!" Pagaya leads Conis and the pirates towards a long staircase that goes to his home while he happily chats with the others on how Skypiea operates.

"Ana-chwan, are you coming?" Sanji asked the pirate as he noticed she didn't follow them.

"I'll stay here just in case" Anamaria shook her head, noticing the man's badly hidden disappointment when he heard she wasn't going with them.