Chapter 22: Sure

I come out the shower and slide on the same pyjamas as yesterday, although i do add a bra because i'm cold and my boobies show more when it's cold

I spot Parker watching tv on the couch as i come out so i go over and sit next to him.

His head falls to my shoulder creeping it's way into my neck as his hand wraps around my upper thigh.

I squeeze my legs together and i feel him smirk before he begins leaving kisses on my neck.

Holy guacamole.

"Fuck, baby." He groans.

I know he wants me.

And i think, i think i want him too.

My body disconnects from my mind as i grab his hand.

I go to do something but i freeze.

What if he actually doesn't want too and i'm just assuming?

Parker stops his movements, "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to ma-."

I stand up and lead him to his bedroom.

I stand beside the bed and Parker wraps his arms around my waist nuzzling his head into my neck.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We don't have too." He mutters.

"I want too."

"You tell me as soon as you want to stop. Can you do that?"

I nod, "I will."

He spins me around and his eyes flicker all over my face.

Anticipation claws at my stomach as i wait for what he's going to do to me.

But he doesn't do anything. He just stares at me.

"You done staring now?" I whisper against his lips.

He blinks and smirks, "Sorry, i was just thinking about, you know, never mind."

He kisses me in such a way i've never felt it before. The heat in his grip. The way he softly moans.

He just feels too good against me.

I slide my hands under his shirt and raise it up over his head until it goes to the floor.

I can feel him smile into the kiss as he pulls me closer.

"We're going to take this slow." He says traveling kisses down my neck.

I gulp, "Okay."

I run my hands along his chest, all over his chiseled body.

"Can i take your tank-top off?"

"Yes." I whisper.

I need to try and be careful so he doesn't see my back. It's not sore because i haven't been home, but the scars are still there.