😘 Episode -4 😘

Start from the beginning

Tae-"so how's it how's it taste"
Jk and Mia -"yeah yeah it's alright"
Tae-"youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu both you both never going to change "
Jk and Mia-"not in this life time "
*Both high five each other while laughing at angry taehyung face And teasing him more*
Yuna-"come on taehyung There both are just teasing you Leave them But the cup cakes are really delicious 😋😋😋"
Mrs Kim-"yess yuna is right it's really delicious taehyung "
Mr Kim-"yess it's delicious son "
Tae-"Thanks bhabhi Thanks Mom dad "
*Taehyung was happy And smiling at each of there compliments*

After sometime

Mrs Kim-"so yuna you still don't tell what's the prank this three of them did and why did you gave them the punishment of doing the house work"
Mr Kim-"yess yuna you still don't tell us both about it"
Yuna-"papa ji mommy ji it's just it's Just it's"
*Yuna was red like tomato And embarrassed to say what the prank the three had done on her and what demand did scarlett asked her *
Jk, tae And Mia -"yess bhabhi say it"
*Three of them said it together while smirking 😏😏😏 looking at there bhabhi*
Jin-"yess yuna say it already even i want to
hear it "

Yuna-"youuuuuuuuuuu three brats you only tell it i can't say it in front of Papa ji And mommy ji "
Jk-"ohhhhhhh so bhabhi is shy shy "
Mia-"yesssssssss jk Just like Tomato "
Tae-"come on don't tease My bhabhi now more and make her beetroot so mom, dad And Jin hyung i will say what was the prank "
Tae-"sooooooooooooooooo it's~~~~~~~~~ "
*Taehyung explained everything to the three plained of them and both Mr and Mrs Kim was smiling hearing all of it and Jin was smirking looking at yuna all the Time while yuna was a shy mess*
Mr Kim-"That's the good prank i think My beautiful daughter in law "
Mrs Kim-"yesssssssss that's Right it's not a bad prank but who's mind this thought came from Tell me "
Jk and Mia-"TAEHYUNG HYUNG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE BABY LOVER"

Tae-"yess that's right I'm the smartest among them All so the smart smart Idea Also comes From My smart mind "
*Proud of himself*
Jin-"I'm ready for it Thanks tae tae for this Smart idea and so we can have another WWH or WWB in this world "
Yuna-"Heyyyyyyy stop it already how can you be so shameless Mom And dad is here " *shyness*
*All brust out laughing looking at each other*

Yuna-"but My handsome And Smart tae tae devar ji if you love the babies soooooooo much why don't you Make one of your self "
*Yuna smirked this time and taehyung was red like tomato at his bhabhi word's *
Tae-"Bhabhiiiiiiiiiii"
Jk-"yess yess bhabhi is right why don't you make a little taehyung "
Mia-"yess yess but the problem is taehyung Is not married yet then from where the Baby will come from "
Jk-"yess that's the very serious matter "
Mia-"yess Yess very serious matter and the thing is who Will Marry him and take care of his flirting behaviour and that too who girl Will agree to have a WHOLE CRICKET TEAM of the BABIES"
Jk-"yeah yeah that's right mia "
*Both JK And Mia High five each other while making fun of taehyung and brust out laughing at taehyung*
Tae-"youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tooooooooooooo will die from My hands "
*Taehyung gaze at Both Jk And mia And There Just stayed silent for sometime But again both brust out laughing And this time all the family members joined them too And taehyung the flirty One become shy mess with the thought of his marriage And his future family*

Yuna-"Enough Enough everyone Don't tease my Handsome devar ji if he wants he can make each girl drool over him after all he has everything a girl needs And a girl expect from a husband He has his own company at such a young age , He is a CEO , smart , handsome, good looking, hot , Romantic , He is children lover, And Last But not least He is a good cook too right My tae tae so any girl could easily fall in Love with head over heels over My handsome Tae Tae devar ji"
Tae-"That's right My beautiful bhabhi after all I'm KIM TAEHYUNG "
*Both yuna and taehyung high five with each other and while others stayed silent at taehyung qualities and then smiled because that was all true he has every qualities a girl could expect in a husband*

Author -"so my dear views yuna i mean taehyung bhabhi is right , Right that any girl would fall in love with him head over heels after all he is KIM TAEHYUNG even My views themselves right , I'm right my views , "ARE YOU HEAD OVER HEELS for KIM TAEHYUNG right 😏😏😏" if the answer is YESS then drop lots of purple heart's in the comments below and if the answer is NO also then also you should drop purple heart's only because HE IS KIM TAEHYUNG who's the one that made I PURPLE YOU 😉😉😉"

Jk-"so my soooooooooo Many qualities brother why don't you get married has soon has
possible "
Mia-"yess JK is right taehyung hyung being the second bhabhi soonnnnnnnnnnnn"
Yuna-"yess Both brats are right taehyung being a beautiful dewarani for me already "
Jk-"and Chachi for our scarlett "
Mr Kim-"yess that's right now it's Time to being A SECOND DAUGHTER IN LAW "
Mrs Kim-"yess you're all are right let's already being a daughter in law But this time A INDIAN DAUGHTER IN LAW"
All together -"A INDIAN DAUGHTER IN LAW"

Tae-"mom come on how can I marry a girl with different country I mean I know you see Indian drama's, And follows A little bit of Indian culture also But marriage is a Big thing so how could the girl could adjust in our culture from There culture think About it mom before taking a Big step and please don't tease me with a "A INDIAN DAUGHTER IN LAW" thing because I'm already having a dreams And hallucinations of it Like My wife will be a Indian girl only "
All together -"wow wait what "
*All together all Said in a teasing tune*
Tae-"wow what i even said infront of all of them how can I be this dumb"
*Taehyung mumbled to himself And smile at them all Innocently*
Tae-"I mean nothing wait I'm getting a important phone call from company and I should attended it so everyone Good night all see you tomorrow "
*Taehyung left from There being all red due to embarrassment of what he said infront all of them*
*All chuckled at his reaction And smile looking
At each other*

Jk-"Mom what's this dream and hallucinating thing hyung said "
Mia-"yess mom what's All this dreaming and hallucinating Indian girl thing hyung was talking I don't understand it "
Mrs Kim-"you will understand it once you go to taehyung room in the early morning which we have experienced already am i right Yuna"
Yuna-"yess mom that's Right "
*Both Mrs Kim And yuna high five with each other And Left from There and jin And scarlett went after yuna And Mr Kim followed Mrs Kim And Left mia And JK all alone*

Jk-"sometimes i really don't understand them"
Mia-"Yeah Yeah even me too even i don't understand them "
Jk-"let's don't think to much now let's see in the morning Only what will happen in taehyung hyung room "
Mia -"yess let's do it now Let's go to sleep so good night Jk hyung let's meet tomorrow in the taehyung room okay so bye "
Jk-"yess yess My little sister we will meet in taehyung room only And good night to you too and sleep well bye "
*Both Left from There while beting good night to each other*

Meanwhile

Author pov
Taehyung was smiling shyly And laying down in the bed holding a pillow like he was holding someone special in his arms And you May think the flirty king also become shy mess but it's happens with everyone when we speak or think about someone special we all automatically become shy mess and that's what happening now with our flirty King that he became shy mess because of them All talking about his future wife which he himself don't know how's she is, how's she looks or where she is from And he only hallcuinating and sometimes dreams about a girl

Tae-"come soon to my Life My unknown Mrs Kim I am eagerly waiting for you And after having countless dream's And hallcuinating about a girl in a saree it's confirm that you are from India only Like my mom always want A INDIAN DAUGHTER IN LAW but I don't mind whatever country you are from just come into My life and safe me from My teasing siblings and come soon My Mrs Kim into my Life come soon you're Mr Kim is eagerly waiting for you "
*Like that taehyung kept rolling in the bed From here to there and taehyung was smiling like idiot and become shy mess like Tomato and while hugging the pillow like he was hugging his future Mrs Kim Like that he drift off to sleep*

Hey guys
So How was chapter -4 of
Arrange Marriage
(Magical love story From engagement to wedding)
guys In the comment below And give lot's of Love and
Support me and give me and my ff work lot's of Love it's inspired to write More
"Do you guy's have any idea of what happens in taehyung room in early morning "
And don't forget to Press the Star "⭐" in right side if you liked the story 😌😌😌
And follow me so you wouldn't Miss my any new chapter notification about the story And about any New updates from me you're author
😘😘😘Give lot's of Love 😘😘😘
💜💜💜 Purple you all 💜💜💜