Chapter 6- Deadly mission

Start from the beginning

"Alright, have fun then and, Py?" Ruby said, gaining the ghouls attention. "A Bloody Mary is not the blood of a woman named Mary."

"What?" Python said looking dissapointed. "That's a scam."

"See you later, Peach." Ruby said, giving Ebony one last hug and nooging Python on the head before they walked out of the classroom.

After a few minutes of waiting along with the other Winx, Faragonda finally arrived at the room with Layla and sent them a warm smile.

"My dear girls." The woman started. "As you may have guessed, the reason why I asked you to come here is to organize a rescue mission."

"I should really start calling you Dumbledore." Ruby commented sitting down with a sigh.

"Ruby, don't be disrespectful." Flora scolded.

"Well, as you know, Fairies and Pixies have always been the closest of friends..."

I figured that out like, last week.

"...so we must free them at any cost."

"At any cost, uh?" Stella said starting to get interested. "That means we get to skip classes and still get full credits?"

"After everything Layla has gone through, can't you think of something other than skipping classes." Faragonda said, judgementally. 

"Not only that, but it is a main thought." Ruby answered.

"Well, actually it's just that if it's just a dangerous mission, why not send the professors?" The blonde question getting a lot of offended interjections from her fellow Winx.

"No, no that's all right." Faragonda said, stopping the symphony of complaints. "Stella has raised a very good point. As professors our job is to guide our students and in case of an emergency we have to be available to help everyone."

"Hmm." Musa hummed. "So in other words, it's up to us to turn this prince into a pauper."

"Pretty sure Layla said that Copycat was a knight." Ruby said.

"Copycat?" Bloom asked, confused.

"You know it's a need of mine to nickname people." Ruby said making her sister chuckle.

"You've all shown great skill in the fight against the Trix, however the Pixies are your priority." Bloom and Ruby shared a knowing look with each other as the Headmistress spoke. "Now, it is not wise to challenge an unknown enemy."

"So we should avoid direct confrontation?" Bloom questioned.

"Exactly. Don't forget, this Dark Knight absorbs magical energy."

"That means he can turn our powers against us." Tecna noted.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious." Ruby mumbled placing her feet on the desk.

"Layla will be your guide." Faragonda told them. "She's the only one who can find the entrance to the cave. I want you to look for clued that could help us discover the identity of this evil creature. Now follow me."

Headmistress Faragonda walked out of the classroom and the girls followed her. The halls were quiet and empty since basically every student had gone to Magix to spend their afternoon, the only thing hopping around was a small frog with wings and a crown on its head.

"The fuck is that?" Ruby asked as the frog flew away from them in fear.

"It's a Pixie pet. They live with the Pixies." Bloom explained.

"What the hell have you been doing all summer to suddenly know all this stuff?"

"Now I'd like to point out that some of you will not be taking part in this rescue mission." Faragonda announced.