He laid there for some more time. Then everything started being blurry. He somehow managed to crawl out of the washroom. He dragged his body towards his bed and somehow he picked up his phone and dialled Eunwoo's number. After some rings, Eunwoo picked up the call.

On the phone

"Hello, why are you calling me now? Have you seen the time? Its already past 11:30 pm. Its almost midnight Jungkook", said Eunwoo.

Jungkook couldn't speak properly. He said in a low weak voice, "E-eun-woo, p-please come. P-please, I n-need that, otherwise m-my h-head w-will e-exp-plode." Eunwoo panicked after listening to Jungkook. He spoke, "Jungkook, where are you? Tell me what happened. Speak up."

"A-at h-home", said Jungkook. "Jungkook, I am coming. Don't worry. I am coming", said Eunwoo. Jungkook said, "D-don't tell h-hyung, p-please." "Okay, I am coming. I am coming", said Eunwoo.

Call ended

Time skips, around 12:30 in the midnight, at Kim mansion

Eunwoo reached the Kim mansion and was going inside but stopped by the guard. The guard asked him, "Yes, who are you and what do you want?" Eunwoo was in a hurry, he said, "I am Jungkook's friend. He called me here." The guard said, "We can't let you in. We have to ask Yoongi sir first."

Eunwoo widened his eyes and spoke immediately, "I am not lying. I am really Jungkook's friend and he himself called me here. Let me go in." The guard refused and pulled out his phone and dialled Yoongi's number. Eunwoo was nervous as hell. He in his mind, "What will I say to his hyung? What is happening? Jungkook asked me not to tell his hyung anything. What do I do now? I am gone today."

He came out of his thoughts when the guard said, "Sir is not picking up the call. We can't let you in." Eunwoo said, "You can ask Jungkook. Call him." The guard thought a little and said, "Okay." He dialled Jungkook's number and he picked up the call. The guard asked, "Sir, have you called any of your friend here?"

Jungkook responded weakly, "Y-yes, let him in and don't s-stop him ever again." The guard said, "Okay sir." They let Eunwoo in. Eunwoo entered the mansion and immediately went to Jungkook's room. He knew where his room is as he came in the mansion two days ago with Jungkook when he wanted to change his clothes.

He went and opened his room's door and found Jungkook lying beside his bed all wet clenching his head tightly. He immediately went towards him and crouched down to his level and patted his cheek lightly and asked, "Jungkook, I am here. Why are you all wet? What happened? Tell me."

Jungkook looked at Eunwoo weakly and said in a low voice, "You b-brought that? G-give it to me." Eunwoo said, "No, I am not giving it to you. Lets go to a doctor." Jungkook said, "No no no, w-we can't go to the doctor. H-hyungs will get to know everything then. I c-can't let that happen. Give it to me p-please."

"I said no. You are not taking more drugs. Come with me. We are going to the doctor", said Eunwoo. "No, I am not coming. I will remain like this b-but not coming with you", said Jungkook and closed his eyes slowly. Eunwoo got frustated and spoke, "Why? Why are you playing with your life? And what had happened that you are like this, huh?"

Jungkook didn't spoke anything. His eyes fell on Jungkook's phone. He picked up the phone and opened it and saw the messages from unknown number and read it. He was sure that those messages are from Junho. He asked Jungkook, "Are these messages from Junho?"

Jungkook chuckled bitterly and said, "Then who else do you think can send me those texts? How funny it is, he is still controlling me. He still has great effect on me. I-i am still affected from him." Before Eunwoo could say anything, Jungkook suddenly opened his eyes and hold Eunwoo's hands tightly and started pleading him, "P-please give me drugs. Please give it to me last time o-otherwise I w-will die. P-please give it to me. I b-beg you. P-please."

Eunwoo's eyes got teary looking at Jungkook pleading him like that. He said, "I-i will give it to you b-but----." He got cut-off by Jungkook in between who spoke, "I w-will do whatever you say. P-please give it to me." Eunwoo said, "First change your clothes. You will catch cold."

Jungkook nodded and slowly got up taking the support of the bed and went towards his closet and picked out some random clothes. He removed his wet clothes and changed into fresh clothes. He left his wet clothes there on the floor. Then he went towards his study table and cleared his study table with his arm. He went to Eunwoo and forwarded his right hand and said, "Give it to me. Fast. I will pay you back later."

Eunwoo slowly pulled out a small packet from his pocket. Jungkook immediately snatched it from him and went towards his table. He opened the packet and emptied it on the table and divided it into three portions. He rolled a paper tube and sucked up the powder in one go through his nostril. He threw his head back, half-closing his eyes and his mouth slightly open. His restlessness faded away. His mind started to become clear. Everything around him feels so quiet and peaceful. His thoughts faded away. He felt himself so light. Soon he closed his eyes and stayed there like that, not moving at all, just lying like a lifeless body.

Eunwoo was sitting on the floor besides his bed all the time. He was looking at Jungkook and tears were flowing from his eyes. He was feeling scared. He didn't know what to do but he needs to take care of his best friend. He needs to be there for him. He wiped his tears and slowly got up from his place and firstly went and locked the door. The door of the room was not locked all the time. He then went and picked up Jungkook's wet clothes and put it in the washroom.

He went towards Jungkook and pulled him up making him stand. He made him sleep on the bed and covered him with blanket. He picked up all the objects which Jungkook threw off the study table and put it all back on its place. He glanced at Jungkook and took a deep breathe and thought, "Why can't you forget him Jungkook? Why he still affects you this much? He don't deserves you. Don't hurt yourself like this, please."

He went and caressed Jungkook's hair and sat down on the chair besides his bed. He rested his head at the back of the chair and closed his eyes. Soon he drifted to a deep sleep.

Time skips, around 6 am in the morning

Eunwoo opened his eyes and slowly realised that he was in Jungkook's room and remembered whatever happened last night. He fully opened his eyes and looked towards the bed but couldn't found Jungkook there. He panicked and immediately got up from ths chair and looked here and there. Then he found Jungkook standing in the balcony smoking a cigarette.

He slowly went towards him and patted his shoulder. Jungkook looked towards him and he stood beside Jungkook. None of them spoke anything. After few minutes, Jungkook spoke crushing the cigarette butt under his foot, "Thank you." Eunwoo looked at him and took a deep breathe and spoke, "Jungkook, when are you going to stop all this? This was the last time I helped you in this. Next time I am going to tell everything to your hyungs."

Jungkook didn't spoke anything. Eunwoo waited for his reply and said, "Are you going to say something now or not?" Jungkook looked away avoiding eye contact from Eunwoo and spoke, "I a-am going to meet him."

Eunwoo got shocked and said, "W-what? Are you serious? How will you handle yourself?" Jungkook said nervously, "I-i will handle. I want to meet him and end it all. I will tell him not to come close to me again and never try to meet me again. I am going to get rid of all this. No drugs and smoking then."

Eunwoo looked at Jungkook all worried and said, "Don't go to meet him. Try to understand." "I will be fine. Don't worry", said Jungkook and smiled a bit. Eunwoo sighed and nodded. Then Jungkook spoke again, "Please don't tell this to any of my hyungs." Eunwoo spoke in frustation, "Fine, I am not telling them anything. Go and die for that Junho."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "That was rude." Eunwoo rolled his eyes and spoke, "I am leaving now. Wear that bucket hat of yours and hide your eyes. They are all red again." Jungkook said, "My driver will drop you." Eunwoo said, "No need, I will go." After saying this, Eunwoo went out of the room and left the mansion.

Hey guys, I updated a little early today. Hows the chapter? Comment down and let me know.

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters. Please like, comment and follow me guys.