"You look like you avoided someone too." She said, facing to her front again. I'm facing her back now. 

"Just my old art professor."  I said, still standing close to the door.

"I see." She then stands up. That made me took a step back and hit the door. What the fuck is happening to you Kang Seulgi?

"I'll go ahead." She said, didn't even bother looking at me. It's not that I want her to look, I mean... like, isn't that how it should be when you're saying goodbye? 

She took a step down already, but then my dumbass self decided to speak up that made her stop.

"You're not going to the cafeteria, are you?" This time she turn to look at me. I know she have always been pretty, but I didn't know she'll be more prettier if you stare at her longer. What the hell Kang Seulgi!? I saw he eyes furrowed in confusion.

"It's just I wanted to say, I think Park Bugom went there already." She look surprised at what I said. Did she not see me, talking to him earlier?

She sighed defeatedly and sit back in the stair. She cup her face with both her hands. 

"When will he stop!" She frustratedly said. "I'm already hungry." I almost didn't hear the last thing she said, she said in mumble and almost not audible already. I just stare at her back for a minute

Is she really gonna starve herself, to avoid him?

I should be going to the library already, but hell! I can't just leave a person, starving, here. What if I leave and she starve to death? My conscience would have me killed. I took steps to her, next thing I know I sat just a step behind her. 

I sensed her looking back at me. I just look for the lunch Mom packed for me, from my bag. I brought it out and laid it all in the step between us. Just like what my siblings said, I eat a lot. It's not surprising anymore that mom packed more than enough for me. 

"Here." I look up to her and hand her my chopsticks. She was just looking at me. I sighed and reach for her hand and place the chopstick on her palms. "You eat." I said. "You shouldn't be starving yourself just because you're avoiding someone. Don't worry, it's clean, if it worries you." 

"No, it's not that... Why are you doing this?" I scoff at her question. Maybe because you're going to be my future wife, whether I want to or not I should be taking care of you. Or maybe I'm just being a good person.

"You said you're hungry. My mother happened to pack a lot for my lunch today, I just thought of sharing it." Actually I can eat it all by myself, but it's fine. "Now eat, or do you want me to feed you myself?" I said. She then panicked and took a bite. I can't help but smile at that.

"You wont be eating?" She asked while covering her mouth. 

"If you feed me." I leaned my elbow on the stairs. I notice her pause at what I said. She look up to me from the food.

"What?" She asked. I look at the chopsticks in her hand first before looking at her again. Looks like she got what I meant. "Oh! I'm sorry."  I chuckled accepting my chopsticks from her. 

"Is the food to your liking?" I asked before taking a bite, she nodded. "That's good." I put back the chopsticks  above food container. 

I can't believe I'm sharing my food with someone. And damn it! We're even using the same cutlery. 

We just ate in silence. No one dared to talk anymore. Does she know already?

When we finished the food, she helped me clean it up. I then give her clean tissue, for her hands. 

"Thank--" Before she can even finish what she was about to say, someone spoke. We both look at each other before facing front. 

"Unnie?" I automatically stand up, realizing who it is. 

"Joy-ah." She then look at the person I'm with, who also stood up. She look at me again, like she's looking for answers to her questions that she can't tell now. "Why did you use the stairs?" I asked, Joohyun turn to me. 

"I was just in a hurry, the elevator is still way up there. That's why." She said. "And aren't you suppose to be in the library now?" she asked pointing at me. Right! I forgot about it. 

"Didn't you said you're in a hurry?" I asked her. I hoped she get what I mean by it, and I think she understands well. 

"I am! I should go ahead." She said and run up, passing by us. I gestured her to keep quite. I just hope she won't say anything yet to Wendy. My eyes followed her as she climb up the stairs. 

When I look back at Joohyun she was already looking up at me. 

"Looks like you had somewhere else to be." She said. I nodded. "I too should head directly to my next class already. Lunch time's almost over. Thank you for sharing your lunch with me, when you could've just left me here." I smiled at what she said. I then just realized how she just accepted my offer without even thinking about it thoroughly.

"It was nothing, really. Next time, don't chose not to eat." I said to her. "Also don't accept food that easily, even if you're starving as hell already. What it had poison in it?" She shake her head.

"You said it was packed by your Mom, for you." She said.

"I could've lied." I said.

"I can tell you're not the type." She said that made me just look at her. "I guess I should really go now." She said. "Bye" She wave her hand before she turn her back on me.  Does she somehow know me?

I turn to where I entered earlier and walk to the door. When I was about to reach the door handle...

"Seulgi!" I pause at the mention of my name. I turn to face her. She smiled at me. "Thank you again." after that she already walk down the stairs.  She left me there dumbfounded. 

She does know me. Maybe she already knew about it as well.