They all sat on the couches in the living room. Then Mr. Kim introduced them all, "This is my eldest son, Kim Yoongi." Yoongi immediately stood up and bowed and spoke, "Hello sir, I am Kim Yoongi. Nice to meet you. I will not disappoint you."

Mr. Park laughed and spoke, "Kim, your son is so well-mannered. I like him already." Mr. Kim chuckled and spoke, "He must be otherwise he knows what can happen." Mr. Park said, "You are funny Kim but don't scare him much." "Haha, he is not scared of me Park. You are taking him lightly. He is my blood Park, fearless", said Mr. Kim. "I must agree on that", said Mr. Park.

Mr. Park then spoke, "Okay, let me call my daughter. She will also be working with us." Mr. Park called Sohee and introduced her, "So this is my daughter, Park Sohee." Sohee looked at Mr. Kim and then at others. She bowed and spoke, "Hello sir, I am Park Sohee. Nice to meet you." Mr. Kim just hummed.

Hobi whispered to Yoongi, "Doesn't it looks like an arrange marriage set-up?" Yoongi kicked Hoseok on his leg hardly. Hoseok groaned in pain a little gaining everybody's attention to him. Then Mr. Kim spoke, "Oh, I forgot to introduce them. He is Jung Hoseok, one of the main members of my gang. He is very good at fighting and torchering people."

Hobi got up and bowed Mr. Park. Then Mr. Kim introduced Jin, "This is Seokjin. He is my friend's son. He is good at technical stuff and hacking. After my son, he and Hobi are my most trustable people." Jin stood up and bowed to Mr. Park.

Mr. Park said, "I am already looking forward to work with you all. We can discuss the plan tomorrow in my office. For now, we can get to know each other better. Kids, you all go and have fun."

Just then Sohee stood up from the couch and said while looking towards Yoongi, Hobi and Jin, "You all can come with me." Hobi and Jin nodded and started to go with her but stopped when they heard Yoongi saying, "Dad, can I go back home? I have some work." Sohee in her mind, "So he is Mr. Kim's son. He looks so uninterested in here. Why he came if he was not interested in this meeting."

Mr. Kim spoke, "Son, you can work later. Its fine. Go with them for now." "Okay dad", said Yoongi and went closer to Jin and Hobi. Hobi wrapped his arm around his shoulder and all three of then went behind Sohee. She took them upstairs in the balcony. They sat there and started talking.

Jin started, "So Sohee, what you do in the gang?" "Actually I am good at planning. So I contributes in planning and also I like guns. So I am good at shooting and fighting too", said Sohee. Yoongi looked towards her when she mentioned guns and fighting. He in his mind, "So, she is not that bad, huh. She likes guns."

Then Hobi spoke, "Then you will get along with Namjoon very well. He is the brain of our gang and he is a sniper and you know what he is younger brother of Jin hyung." Sohee smiled and said, "Its good. I am excited to work with you all."

Then Sohee spoke again, "How can I address you all?" "Umm, you can call me Jin oppa", said Jin. "And me Hobi", said Hoseok. Sohee nodded and looked towards Yoongi. He didn't spoke anything. He just looked away. Sohee in her mind, "Okay, that was rude. I want to punch him in his face so bad right now but I can't do anything. Dad will kill me."

She came out of her thoughts when Hobi said, "He is Yoongi. You can call him that. Don't mind him. He is like this always." Sohee nodded and spoke, "So tell me something more." They continued talking for some more time.

After some time, they get up to leave. Sohee said, "See you again Jin oppa and Hobi." They both smiled and nodded their heads. They both went out of the balcony followed by Yoongi. Yoongi said before going out, "See you tomorrow" Sohee got confused and said, "Are you talking to me?"

Yoongi nodded and Sohee spoke while chuckling, "I thought you don't know how to speak. Such a rude person you are." Yoongi rolled his eyes and said, "Just forget that I said something to you." Then Yoongi went downstairs leaving her behind. Sohee mumbled, "Cold icy person and a Stupid. Ahhh, I have to tolerate him now. Whyyyyy??"

Flashback ended

Present time

Sohee said caressing Yoongi's cheek, "I am glad our dads joined hands for that mission because of which I met you."

Yoongi smiled and attached his lips with Sohee's and started kissing her deeply. His one hand on Sohee's waist and the other hand on Sohee's bare thigh caressing it softly. She was wearing shorts. Sohee also kissed him back. Her both arms wrapped around Yoongi's neck.

Soon the kiss deepened more. Their tongues collided and were fighting against each other for dominance over the other. Yoongi won and entered his tongue inside Sohee's mouth exploring every bit of it. Then they both broke the kiss gasping for oxygen.

Yoongi grabbed Sohee by her waist and made her sit on the table. He stood up himself and stood between her legs and hovered upon her. He wrapped his left arm around Sohee's waist and pulled her closer to himself and started kissing her again passionately. Soon he moved his lips towards her neck and started kissing her there. He placed some open mouth wet kisses first. Then he bit her on some spots earning a fainted moan from her.

Sohee was closing her eyes and feeling Yoongi's touch. Her one hand on the table balancing her body and another on Yoongi's hair grabbing it lightly. She moaned a little when Yoongi again bit her on her neck. Yoongi then travelled his lips towards her collarbones sucking and licking her skin. Sohee shivered a little under Yoongi.

Suddenly then the meeting room door opened and one of his guards entered and spoke, "Boss!" He immediately turned around when he noticed Yoongi and Sohee making out. He gulped and spoke, "Sorry Boss, I will come later." He started going out of the room but Yoongi stopped him and spoke, "You already ruined my moment. Turn around and speak up now."

The guard shivered and slowly turned around. The guard saw Sohee sitting on Yoongi's chair keeping her legs crossed and Yoongi standing beside her. Before he could say anything, Hoseok entered the meeting room and noticed the guard a little nervous. He asked him raising his eyebrows, "Did you find them both in some unwanted condition, huh?"

Before guard could say anything, Yoongi interupted and said, "Hobi-ah! What kind of question is this? Are you seriously asking him this?" Hobi laughed a little and said, "I intentionally sent him inside first. I knew you both can't stay away from each other and I don't wanted to be the victim, so I thought to send someone else before me. Smart, huh?"

Yoongi gritted his teeth and threw and file towards Hobi but fortunately he dodged it. Yoongi said being frustated, "Are you mad? You decided to embaress me like this. You could have knocked the door before entering stupid." Hobi laughed out loud and spoke, "It would have not been this much fun then." "I will kill you today", said Yoongi and went towards Hobi and grabbed his collar harshly.

Hobi dramatically said, "Sohee, please save me from him. He will kill me. If Jin hyung asks, tell him how brutally he killed me for such a small joke." Sohee laughed and spoke, "Leave him Yoon. He was just messing around." Yoongi said, "Is this a way to mess around? I will not leave him today."

Hobi pushed Yoongi away and fixed his shirt and collar and said, "Okay, its enough now. Kill me later. I came here to tell you that your meeting is in next half an hour." Yoongi just rolled his eyes at him and sat on a chair. Just then Sohee spoke, "Till then eat something. I brought dinner for you."

Yoongi hummed and all three of them started eating.

Hey guys, hows the chapter? This chapter is kinda Yoongi-centric only coz I included his past in this. More flashbacks will be added in further chapters to show their story.

Let me know in the comments how is the chapter.

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters! Please like, comment and follow me guys. Show your support.