8.So...werewolf's are real?

CHAPTER-8.So...werewolf's are real?

[Like as usual, not edited ;)]

Gwyneth P.O.V

I was so engrossed in that idiot holding my hand that I didn't see him place my hand in a compartment in that chronograph, yesss! I remembered its name this time! Anyway back to the topic, he completely knows I'm scared of syringes and such things, yet he didn't even think about warning me.

When something pricked my finger, everything went in slow motion, a single drop of blood rolled down my finger and hit that ruby stone inside that chronograph, and the familiar red flash appeared along with my dizziness and room-spinning. I tightened me grip against my books as the red flash took me.

 I tightened me grip against my books as the red flash took me

Soon I fell on my knees with a light 'thud' in a dusty room. The room had nothing else but a green couch in the middle and rows of book shelves in the sides.

But before I could move, a white light flashed and Gideon stood there posing like as if he just won a battle.

Oh wait, the scene was perfect, I was kneeling before him like a slave and he stood in front of me like an almighty king, as if considering my trial.

I slowly got up and stomped my way towards the green couch and took out my ipod from my shoulder bag and plugged it into my ears and put the songs on random.

Soon the couch dipped beside me and Gideon sat there looking at me, no staring at me like,

"Is there something on my face?" I asked pausing my ipod.

"No... I should have told you about how the chronograph works" oh, he's apologizing I guess "It is activated by the gene carriers blood"

"WHAT?! So every day that thing has to prick me and drain my blood to let me die slowly, so that I can spend a few hours in this dusty store room?"

ok, that was a little dramatic Gwen.

Gideon just chuckled and spoke "A single drop Gwen, that's all and soon you have to meet the Lord Saint German and if we find you useful you can help me in my missions"