9.Seriously?!

CHAPTER-9.Seriously?!

( Not Edited)

Gwyneth P.O.V

"Gideon you don't understand, I HAVE to be at the practice today" I argued while we were on our way to that AMB, Yeah I came up with that abbreviation-Abandoned Magical/Mysterious Building. Magical because, well it has its reasons I'll tell you later.

Usually George, a kind man in his 60's used to pick me up, but today I was surprised to see Gideon waiting by his bike for me. And he had two helmets this time.

I managed to make friends with George and that cute ghost kid Robert and earned 'my swan necked beauty' title from the dressing lady Rossini

I managed to make friends with George and that cute ghost kid Robert and earned 'my swan necked beauty' title from the dressing lady Rossini. The others in suit were grumpy and refused to speak with me and were clearly disappointed that I was the ruby and not Scarlett.

I have been going to the AMB all week after school in a Limo to time travel to a dusty room to do my homework, alone! How fun...not.

My situation was quite ironic, go in a fancy limo to travel to a dusty room with cow webs around.

I have been ditching basketball practice this entire week with pathetic excuses and tomorrow is our big game with Eastwood High, and if don't report to practice today, coach will definitely kick me out of the team.

"Gwen, do you wish to suddenly disappear in front of your team to a random year to a middle of nowhere in your basketball jersey?" Gideon spoke replying to my earlier statement.

"um...No, but this is important to me Gideon, please I'll just come here after practice to go to that old room, to avoid 'uncontrolled' time travels"

"Gwyneth You don't understand, if I help you today, what will you do tomorrow and other days when you have practice? How long are you going to keep this act up Gwen? You have to quit paying basketball. You can't balance both." He spoke in that serious husky voice of his.

What he was telling me was making perfect sense, I can't keep pushing my chances with Gideon's good side, which was rare considering how bi-polar he might be. That injection day he was all kind then the next day he's been avoiding me, though I kept following him to let me leave for practice, and at those rare times he was all cocky and rude, and my attempts were useless.

I can't continue my game, my passion, my love, the only thing that holds a piece of my dad and the game my dad taught me, all because of this stupid time travel gene that I didn't even ask for.

Reality was sinking in... I can't survive a day without that chronograph, not a frigging day!

My dream tour of going to France was ruined. That means I can't even be out of town for more than a day. What did I do to deserve this god?!

"Gwen we're here"

But before Gideon could remove his helmet I grabbed his shoulders making him face me and that slight electric tingles shot through my arm and Gideon looked surprised, well I was surprised myself, at my sudden boldness.