chapter one

This is my first book guys and in my opinion i am a rubbish writer so this book may be bad. I won't write many authors notes because they are boring and i will try and update everyday. I hope you like it.
Aubrey is the photo above

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping. I groaned and sat up and did a little stretch. I got up from my bed and walked into my bathroom and I turned on the shower I waited until the water was warm and I stepped under and I let the warm water wash over me. After being in the shower for about half an hour I got out. The cold air hit me like a wave and I shivered wanting to stand back under the shower. I walked out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. I looked into the mirror that was built into my wardrobe. I stared at my average figure. After I got out of my daze I went and got out my hair dryer and brush and I dried my hair. After my hair was dried I pulled it into a high ponytail. I grabbed my makeup bag of the top of my draws and I applied my make up. I grabbed my uniform from my wardrobe and I got dressed.

20 minutes later....

I'm now sat on bed waiting till half past 7 it is currently 7.15am so I thought I would sit on my bed on Facebook and see what has been said. When the clock turned to half past I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I greeted my parents and grabbed my school bag and car keys. I walked over to the drivers side of my white Mercedes Benz. I opened the door and climbed in I put the keys in and I turned on the radio my favourite song was on so I turned it up and I placed my school bag in the passengers seat I put my seat belt on and I drove to school singing along to the radio.

I arrived to school and I grabbed my school bag and unbuckled my seat belt I climbed out of my car and I locked it. I walked towards the building in front of me and I heard whistles and hoots. I span around on my heels and showed them my favourite finger and by them I mean ( Mason o'conner, Carson Rose, Brogan Bray, Jack Bray and ...... Trayton Austin. The schools 'bad boys') I carried on walking and as I reached the schools doors I pushed one open and I was suddenly greeted by my best friends Miles,Alfie,El short for Elizabeth and Zoe. We walked to my locker and I put my password in and I grabbed my Health and Social book which I had left at school and I doubled checked my time table. I had doubled health and social. Break time. Maths then science and then dinner and then English and history. Great I sighed.

"Hey Aubrey apparently we are doing the baby project in health and social" Miles told me.

"Oh god" I mumbled then as if on cue the school bell chimed through my ears and I grabbed miles arm as we ran to Q3.