Episode 8: The USJ Attack

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Vilgax: Your objective is to retrieve the Omnitrix. The one who succeeds collects the reward. Do not disappoint me.

Mina: CAN YOU SHOW US SOME OF YOUR TRANSFORMATIONS?! PLEASE!

Izuku: I've got a few others in here. *scrolling through his transformation icons* Jetray, Goop, XLR8, Grey Matter...

Alarm: Warning. Level Three security breach. All students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion.

The Galvan begins crawling through the air ducts, looking for any suspicious activity. He keeps moving until he reaches another vent and hears a voice seemingly talking to someone on the other end of a phone.

???: Yeah. Got it right here... We stick to the original schedule... Oh, don't you worry. He'll be there. And if he is a no-show, we'll just kill a few of those brats to lure him out.

They all get off the bus and enter the facility to meet their third teacher.

Thirteen: Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you!

Just at that moment, the Omnitrix begins sparking a bit and flashing. Izuku looks down at his wrist to see what's the matter and tries to shut it off.

Just then a man with blue hair and hands all over his body appeared beside a large hulking creature.

Shigaraki: Hello children. So glad you could all make it here. What's say we play a little game?

Izuku slams down on the watch, transforming in a flash of green light.

"CANNONBOLT!"

Without giving the villains a chance to think, the Arburian Pelerota revs up into a ball and rockets away. Cannonbolt rams into the villains, knocking them left and right. Sixsix tries shooting at the alien with everything in his arsenal, but Cannonbolt's shell deflects everything.

Ochako: Ah! Deku!

Cannonbolt: Ochako! Hang on!

Cannonbolt rolls toward her but a mist cloud appears, sucking him in. He tries to escape but he's not fast enough. The Arburian Pelerota sinks his claws into the ground, but the vacuum of Kurogiri's void is too strong.

Kurogiri: Hehehehe...

Cannonbolt: Hey! What're you-?! Ngh! Ah!

At that moment, Cannonbolt is sucked into the portal and warped to an unknown location.

Cannonbolt gets sucked into the portal, falling from the sky and landing in a pool. At that moment Izuku reverts back to human form to save energy.

Izuku: Ah! Water? I'm in the shipwreck zone!

Just then, an aquatic villain resembling a shark comes charging at him with murderous intent.

Izuku: AHH!

Asui: Midoriya! Hang on!

Asui uses her tongue to save Izuku and Mineta, slamming them both onto the boat.

Izuku: Ugh, you saved my life. Thanks, Asui.

Asui: I told you to call me "Tsu".

Izuku: Right, sorry.