Episode 1: And Then There Were 10... Part 1

"Hello there! I see you've finally found your way here on your journey across this endless omniverse. Y'know, I'm something of a multi-dimension explorer myself, but that dear friends, is a story for another time. Imagine if you will a world where nearly 80% of the earth's population began to change and mutate with human beings developing incredible and fantastical abilities. If you've visited universes such as this one then you may already know that all men are not created equal. Superpowers are nothing new to this world... but there are other worlds. Hundreds of thousands of worlds are among the stars, just beyond humanity's reach. This particular Earth had never made contact with alien life before, but all of that is about to change, as a young man begins his journey... I'll tell you his story in a way you can understand, with a beginning, middle, and end. We'll begin in the middle."

Our story begins in the city of Musufatu, Japan. A crowd gathers as the streets are in chaos; fire and destruction are everywhere. A supervillain appears on the scene, his stomp, leaving a crater in the pavement. The camera pans to reveal a buff-looking creature with blue skin, blood-red eyes, and four muscular arms.

Opposed to him, is the strongest and most noble hero the world has ever seen; All Might, the #1 pro hero the world over

Opposed to him, is the strongest and most noble hero the world has ever seen; All Might, the #1 pro hero the world over. Despite that, he isn't looking so hot right now, as one of his arms is injured and he's losing steam fast. The crowd watches in horror while the four-armed villain just laughs.

Kolar: Tch! What's the matter, #1? Ain't you supposed to be the strongest?

All Might says nothing, glaring at the villain, while still standing his ground.

Kolar smirks as he rushes toward the weakened All Might, knocking him to the ground, with a single punch. The crowd shudders, as All Might coughs up some blood, but still manages to get up. The shot focuses on a boy in the crowd;  A young man with Green and Black hair and freckles on his cheeks, as he looks on at his hero in terror.

"How did it come to this?"

Kolar: I thought you were supposed to be the strongest!

The four-armed villain knocks All Might down again, but All Might keeps getting back up. Kolar knocks him down again and pins him down.

Kolar: But you just don't know when to quit.

Kolar smirks as he prepares to deal the finishing blow. The green-haired boy begins to tear up.

"What should I do... What can I do?"

Flashback to several hours ago... out in deep space, two alien spaceships are locked in combat with one ship having a clear advantage. The smaller ship fires a blast at the bigger ship, causing a small explosion.

Drone Lieutenant: Hull damage: 20%. Weapons systems are still operational.

The scene shifts to show a gigantic alien being resembling a humanoid octopus.