Episode 4: The UA Entrance Exam

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Droid: The drones have launched. Equipped with the improved internal tracking system, they should be able to find and retrieve the Omnitrix.

The scene then shifts to the robbery, where several bikers are blowing up pumps at a gas station. The whole scene has drawn a bit of a crowd, as police and civilians both crowd the area. Some civilians are locked up in the gas station store, trying to hide from the bikers.

One by one, the Bikers are all taken down by an unknown force. Rojo grits her teeth and loads her weapons.

Rojo: Hahaha! Little early for Halloween dude, isn't it?

Rojo starts firing at the Kinnecerlin but he easily dodges all of the gunfire. XLR8 then speeds in behind Rojo, ramming her and knocking the guns out of her hands.

XLR8: Trick or treat!

Among the civilians in the gas station mini-mart, one of them is the brown-haired girl from before. She watches in awe of the new hero that's come to save them.

Ochako: Woah! Another new guy!

Rojo: Who were you freaks?

Suddenly, a wire jumps out from the drone and plugs into her skin, as it begins to merge with her. She cries out in pain and drops to the ground as she begins to transform, growing metal armor and blades out of her body.

She keeps firing as rubble and debris go flying everywhere. Some of it goes hurdling towards Izuku as he closes his eyes and braces for impact, but it never hits. He opens his eyes to see the girl from before standing over him, using her quirk to put up a pink energy shield around the both of them.

Izuku keeps running before hitting the Omnitrix and transforming into his aerofibian form. Ochako looks in shock at the boy's alien form, as Jetray takes off into the sky.

Jetray blasts off at supersonic speed, tackling Rojo again and grabbing her before flying high into the air. The two of them start fighting mid-air, Rojo scratching Jetray with her claws and Jetray firing his neuroshocks at close range. Rojo then grabs both the Omnitrix and Jetray's face, causing the alien to enter a strange dream sequence. He finds himself in an empty void.

Vilgax: Listen to every word I say. Be afraid. You cannot run. You cannot hide. I will find you, and retrieve my prize from your lifeless corpse if I must!

Ochako: You can change into all of those crazy monster things! You're not just one hero, you're like six of them!

Izuku: Ten... actually... you really think it's cool?

Ochako: "Deku" sounds to me like "You can do it!" It could make a great hero name!

Izuku: DEKU IT IS!

Ochako: Let's hang out again soon, okay Deku?

Izuku looks at her and smiles.

Months have gone by since that fateful day when Izuku got the Omnitrix and since then, he has continued training his body to be able to handle the power of One for All and become All Might's successor. He's done a lot of strength exercises, lifting trash and rubble, and helping All Might clean up the beach. He's also trained with his aliens to figure out how to utilize each of their powers. At this point, Izuku has access to 10 transformations. After a long and cruel few months of training, it is finally time.