Episode 6: Hero Time

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

All Might: Don't worry. You'll learn to manage in time. Hoping to master it right away is like asking a baby to run a marathon. You still have to go through the process of learning how to walk. Right now, your Quirk is either all or nothing. One day, you'll learn how to control your output. Then you'll be able to adjust exactly how much power you're using.

After their meeting, Izuku made his way to UA for his first day of classes. He stands outside of the school gates looking up in awe of the building.

Izuku: Some of the greatest heroes came from here... and now... I'm following in their footsteps.

Ochako: What do you think we're doing today besides orientation? I wonder what our teachers are like. I can't wait to meet everybody!

Suddenly, a voice speaks up from behind them.

Aizawa: If you're just here to make friends, then you can pack up your stuff now.

Everyone: What? A Quirk assessment test?

Aizawa: If you really wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies. Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit.

"That watch? THAT WATCH! It's that stupid watch that gave Deku that broken-ass quirk! I knew it! I knew he cheated!"

Goop looks at his surroundings and gets an idea. He stretches out his body and grabs a nearby bar. He then pulls the ball back, and fires it like a slingshot, sending it flying into the air.

Aizawa: 563 meters.

Aizawa: Okay. Throw the ball again. And this time... DON'T transform...

The green lightning and red markings return once again as Izuku throws the ball.

Izuku: SMASH!

The students all look up in awe as they see the ball fly even higher than when he was Goop.

Bakugou: Deku, you bastard! Tell me how you did that, or you're dead!

Aizawa: He doesn't have zero potential, I admit. If that were the case. I would have sent him straight home after class without hesitation. It's cruel to let a kid keep dreaming of something that will never come true. On that topic, I also noticed the support item the kid was wearing. You never told me anything about it.

All Might: Oh! My bad, it must have slipped my mind hehe...

Aizawa: So, you are aware of it. Then would you mind explaining to me what that kid is doing with the most powerful weapon in the universe?

Aizawa flashes a Plumbers' Badge.

The next day, Izuku is walking to class alongside Iida, talking about their first day.

Izuku: Ya know, I thought Mr. Aizawa was scary at first, but that's not it. He's just really serious about his work. I respect that.

Iida: I was a bit concerned by his approach to class. But I trust the school's judgment. UA is the top program. Even so, lying is downright immoral.

Ochako: Hey! Wait up! I'll join you guys!