The battle against Valhalla part 3

It was staring to get really tiring fighting a bunch of guys that never seemed to quit, they were like a bug that just didn't know when to die and kept getting back up and running around. He was starting to get real fed up, but this was how fighting in a battle between gangs worked he supposed as he knocked another guy's teeth out, his knuckles stung and ached in pain, but he paid no mind to it. He wasn't sure how he was still fighting, maybe it was the adrenaline rush, or maybe he was just that good at fighting, who knows? He surely didn't.

He huffed, the tiredness getting to him a little, he wouldn't allow it to get to him too much. He was wondering when these guys would stop popping up out of nowhere, he knew they wouldn't, much to his annoyance at their current existence that he was starting to hate more and more. After punching another guy he finally noticed it, no, not it, him. It was Hanma, and he was on the phone, probably talking to Kazutora, had he been so lost in thought and preoccupied that he hadn't noticed him grabbing his phone? Well, when a bunch of teens and grown men are trying to punch you in the face you tend to lose track of time. He knew it was time to try and stop Kazutora from stabbing Baji, if he succeeded then that would be one death he could possibly avoid, if not then that would suck.

But enough about that, now it was time to see how he'd get up on the cars without them possibly rocking and end up with him falling off. From his view and when he was watching the anime they didn't exactly look stable enough for anyone to be fighting on, but he supposed it was anime logic add on to the fact that the two brothers? At least he thinks their brothers, were able to do combo's on the broken cars when they were kicking Mikey. So with no one, for the first time since this fight has begun, was in his way, and so he set his eyes on Takemichi and Chifuyu, who were on top of the cars, probably talking to Baji and headed that way.

After a terrible amount of running, fighting through a crowd, helping some toman guys out he finally made it to where the others were, he wasn't afraid to admit that he got scared every time one of the broken cars groaned and shook a bit thinking they were all just about to cave in onto one another with him on it, but he made it. Chifuyu was talking with Baji and to be completely honest he didn't care what they were saying, he knew what they were talking about, so he saw no need to pay attention to them.

He was just waiting on Kazutora to pop up out of nowhere and stab Baji in the back, or was it the side? He didn't pay that much attention to where since he fell asleep on that part but was quickly woken up by the sound of Chifuyu screaming, or was that Takemichi? His vision was blurry then too. No matter he'd still try and stop him in the end, and then he saw him, everyone's favorite psychotic humaniod banana finally showed up, and he was quick to act, before Kazutora could even stab Baji he had already grabbed him and moved him out of the way, then he grab the Kazutora's arm as he moved toward Baji to stab him, however he was already out of the way, giving him the perfect opportunity to do this. He used both of his hands to grab on, and yanked Kazutora's arm and used his momentum to throw him to the ground, pinning his arms behind his back all while making sure to keep the knife pointed away from him, he didn't want to get stabbed after all. He could hear Takemichi's loud cry of shock and a "Y/n-senpai!" Chifuyu gasped in shock at the sudden turn of events as well.

But Baji stayed quiet, it seemed he was still processing what just happened, or what could've happened if he stayed where he was. Kazutora on the other hand was thrashing around, trying to get him to let him go, but he held firm, but he couldn't get the knife out of his hand, he was too busy holding him down to keep him there. He huffed in annoyance as he kept thrashing in his hold, this was so annoying and hard as he kept tightening his grip to make sure he didn't let go of the kid.

"It would be REAL nice if one of you got the knife out of his hand right now, I could surely use the help." He said through gritted teeth and an aggravated smile on his face seemed to be enough to make them snap out of whatever trance they were in at the time and Chifuyu approached him and took the knife away from Kazutora with a lot of resistance from him, but he couldn't hold onto it any longer with all the thrashing he was doing. He sighed as Takemichi spoke.

"What are we going to do about Kazutora-san...?" At the mention of the thrashing teenager underneath him the other two looked down at him while he cut in quickly to answer that question, since he already had a suggestion in mind. "I say we knock him out, I believe if I bash his head in a few times against the car then he'll be out like a light." As many would suspect his idea was immediately voted out, with Chifuyu almost agreeing but with Baji's disagreement he also said no to it as well.