Chapter 2: Watching The Prideful Fall

Y/N Pov

A few minutes had passed by and I had began to think 'I'm getting tired of standing here like how do they manage to stand this long is beyond me but I guess if these guys could stand here I can too' however I decided to go stand somewhere in the middle near kiyomasa and decided to sit down, thankfully I could still see what was happening. It also turns out that I knew the little announcer Akaishi, he was in his second year and I babysat him when we were younger apparently but there's something that bothers me.

I've felt someone staring at me for the past five minutes and it's getting pretty annoying I mean at first I thought they were just glancing in my direction but now they've begun to just full on stare at me and it was staring to creep me out.

Glancing out of the corner of my eye I found who had been staring at me, it was takemichi from the top of the steps, 'I can only think of two reasons for why he was staring the obvious reason: he was staring because I'm not suppose to be here because in the original timeline I probably declined Kiyomasa offer and went on about my day but I accepted his offer here and reason two: He's probably shocked that I'm here and it's probably out of character for me or something but it really wouldn't change the fact that I'm here now though' I thought.

Noticing the crowd getting louder I noticed that takuya was out in the open and that yellow haired dude was out there so today is the day he fights him well this will be entertaining hearing the crowd had silence had me slightly looking around for a moment before noticing that they were waiting for kiyomasa to start the fight. Watching kiyomasa take out his cigarette with a puff of smoke and with one single word he said "being" and that's all he had to say to make the crowd go wild because they all started to shout.

Now I had half the mind to tell them all to shut up I felt my eye twitch in annoyance, the only thing I truly hated was loud noises, it truly irritates me to no end however I tried to tune out all of their shouting until takemichi yelled at the top of his lungs for them to wait effortlessly halting the fight and making everyone mad so of course they all started shouting again.

Rolling my eyes slightly I began to tune everything they were doing out because I really didn't care.Watching takemichi walk down the stairs and into the open with kiyomasa I concluded it wouldn't really be long until Mikey and Draken show up so I started to daydream. I hadn't gotten far into my awesome yet slightly disturbing daydream when kiyomasa had yelled "bring me my bat!"

The crowd of teens around me were whispering in confusion because this was suppose to be a one on one fight but kiyomasa had yelled was again for someone to get him his bat and that was when a certain vice president walked in.

"Oi Kiyomasa."  "Your creeping the crowd." Looking at kiyomasa turn around in shock 'I almost felt sorry for what was about to happen to him....almost....I mean he brought this on to himself' I thought while glancing at the egg- I mean draken walk towards both of them he continued speaking "Why are you getting so worked up?" "You're the host here." 

So of course yamagishi decided to point out draken's characteristics but I tune that out as well since we all can clearly see what he looks like, looking towards mikey he's eating what I assume was his last dorayaki he started speaking "Hey hey, ken-chin."

Which of course led to draken telling mikey not to call him that nickname and how he was out of dorayaki which got the mizo crew wondering who he was however them trying to figure out who he was left there minds when everyone minus themselves and me started to bow down while I just sat on the steps and watched everything play out while the boys started to look around in shock and when kiyomasa got kicked in the gut by draken I almost laughed but I somehow stopped myself.

And then of course after some more dialog mikey made takemichi his friend and he went up to kiyomasa and that's when I knew it was going to happen then he started speaking "Are you the host?"and kiyomasa responded "Yes" then mikey smiled and then he kicked him in the face and I mean he kicked him hard because his nose was bent and everything and before he could even hit the ground mikey grabbed him by his hair and said "Who the heck are you?"

Well and that's how everyone watched kiyomasa get hit repeatedly although it was kinda disturbing but he honestly deserved it and after mikey was done beating the life out of him he let go of him and stepped on his head then proceeded to say that underground fights were lame and after all that they started to walk away so I got up which kinda caught the attention of some of them.

"Akaishi" I said which seemed to pull everyone out of that trance they were in "O-oh um yes Y/N-nii-san...?" he seemed nervous I mean after what just happened I would be too but I'm not because I knew it would happen so I continued speaking "You and two others pick Kiyomasa up and take him to his house or something we can't just leave him here in public like this it would just take whatever pride he has left away, and the rest of you should probably  leave it would be a waste of time to stay here anyway." "Okay! Leon! Taka! Help me get him up!" "Alright" "Okay"

20 Minutes Later

Y/N Pov

Walking down the street going to my house if my memories are correct it wouldn't be a long walk back to my house I'd say it would take around 4 minutes to get there. Looking at my flip phone I decided to look at the contact's list and some of the names some were normal ones like mom or dad I also noticed I had hinata's number too along with the mizo crew and one that I can guess is akaishi's because the name literally says weird kid I babysat.

Looking up in time I almost ran into two people quickly moving out of the way and turning around and saying sorry to the two it turns out it was Sanzu and Mucho I had ran into but mucho said "It's alright" so I turned around and kept walking I wasn't going to stand and stare at them like a weirdo after about three minutes I had made it to my new home taking the key out my pocket and opening the door and walking in and closing it back up and headed straight to my room to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus: Mizo crew: They were surprised when they saw you were there they wanted to ask why you were there in the first place but unfortunately you left and they kinda forgot about it.

Y/N: When you fell asleep the parents of Midori came home to find there son sleeping in his room they decided they'd wake you up later to eat and when they did you were shocked but quickly got over it because it was time to eat food.

Akaishi: He was the one that asked Kiyomasa to invite you to the underground fight.

Kiyomasa: As many would expect he was pissed off for being embarrassed like that in front of everyone and he is kinda glad you told Akaishi and some random people that he will never remember to take him home.

Mikey: Had felt someone gaze in his direction and he looked up to see you to mikey you looked cool with your blue hair he will remember to talk to you when he goes to get Takemichi.

Draken: Even though you thought you were quiet when trying to stop yourself from laughing you didn't because he heard you laugh a little although he couldn't tell if you or someone else did but he had a hunch it was you though.

Sanzu: He doesn't have an opinion on you the only thing he finds interesting are your eyes and that's about it.

Mucho: He also doesn't have an opinion on you he just thinks you should pay attention to your surroundings more.
------------------------------------------------‐-------------
Yo it's me again hi anyway I decided to skip some of the talking as you can see but I got this chapter done though so that's it anyway have a good day♡!