Chapter 14: The battle against Valhalla part 2

Y/N Pov
After going to where the other toman members were at I had noticed that  only a handful of people were here at the time and guessed that we had to wait for everyone else to arrive. I noted that one of the toman member was signing, specifically, the baki baki ni ore song sung by tendou and I guessed he was the tendou of the gang. He was doing the hand movements and everything and surprisingly turned and pointed at me. "What, you say new guy?" I blinked before I spoke "Their bones?" The guy shook his head "Nah, their spirits." I wanted to laugh but I held it in finding his singing to be a adorable as more people showed up.

One by one more people started showing up I wondered when takemichi and chifuyu would get here as I haven't seen them both yet but while me and countless other toman members waited I looked around at all of the other guys that were going to be spectating the fight. Some of them had good fashion sense while the rest probably just saw that outfit in their closet and decided to put it on thinking it looked cool, which is embarrassing for them because they look hideous with it on but I didn't stare to much in their general direction so they didn't know I had stared at them. While I was standing around I was getting a little bored of waiting and spent some of the time getting to know the other toman members and most of them were pretty chill for the most part and some even had snacks but they ate them quickly so he wouldn't end up having to throw it away if the fighting started immediately.

After some more time had passes I realized that takemichi and chifuyu had arrived and I couldn't really hear chifuyu explain anything to takemichi because of how far away we were and because a toman member was standing beside me and talking to another guy and that's when I noticed the referee guy that got gut punched twice by kazutora and knew that the fight was about to begin soon. I watched the guy do his thing and as he called out the name of both gangs in a way to introduce us to the spectators or something and called kazutora and draken up to the front to discuss the details on how this whole thing was about to go down.

Standing behind this gate thing I watched draken and kazutora step up to one another as draken spoke I could see the look of anger on kazutora's face and I felt bad for what is about to happen to him in the next few seconds and then it happened, kazutora punched the poor referee in his face before punching him in his gut twice, probably making him almost throw up his breakfast after that punch and then kazutora made his comment about slaughtering us and that made mikey anger as both gangs just ran up on each other, ready to beat the breaks off of each other and the first guy that comes my way immediately gets a punch in the face. The next guy that tried to attack got a kick to the gut as one even started clinging to my arms probably thinking that'd stop me while another valhalla member tried to take advantage of it and all I did was backhanded him hard and he flew into another member of valhalla making them both fall while I just shook the one that was clinging onto my arm and watched him hit the ground hard and I went back to fighting soon after that.

While I was fighting valhalla members, helping out any toman members that needed any help, teamed up with souya for a moment my ultimate goal was to try and stop baji from being stabbed by kazutora and to do that I had to be on the watch for shuji when he pulls out his phone and decides to call him about baji being a traitor and I knew I wasn't going to be able to see that right now considering he was fighting draken right now and was to busy to pull out his phone I continued to fight more valhalla members and also watched mitsuya yell at takemichi which I won't even lie was a little bit embarrassing considering we're in the middle of a gang fight right now.
I sighed as I elbowed a valhalla member  in his nose hard after he tried to jump on my back and then punched another one after he tried running up on me and glanced out of the corner of my eye and looked at the werked and rusty cars watching kazutora and mikey run up them was honestly pretty goofy looking to me but I paid no mind to it as of yet and focused on punching or kicking valhalla members who tried attacking me or were trying to double team another toman member. It was almost time and I planned on stealing kisaki's spotlight but I didn't know how to exactly do that "Come up out of nowhere and hit the crap out of a guy with a baton and send his body spinning" thing, I actually don't even know how nobody heard him go up the cars at all.
—––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
So I'm ending it here sorry for the late update and that's going to do it for this chapter.