Chapter 8: Day of the festival

Heads up this chapter is rushed and there are a lot of timeskips or things just jumping all over the place so sorry for that

Y/N Pov
So if your wondering what happened and if I changed anything since I was here then I'll tell you it mostly went on the same well almost the same since I had tried to stop pah from stabbing the ugly blonde and it almost worked but the guy still got stabbed and pah still went to jail. So I could say I barely changed a thing and of course I dipped with the others before the police came and mikey and draken still had their "fight" and toman split into two fractions like in the anime and so that brings us to now, I was at takemichi's house with the rest and draken came over with the watermelon and then takemichi asked about mikey and you know broke the puzzle and then mikey came as well and then they just started breaking things and while the others were panicking, I on the other hand was just watching this go down while eating some chips I had brought with me and then takemichi got dog poop in his hair and honestly that was hilarious to see and I followed the others to the park as takemichi went to wash his hair because God knows he needed to because his hair smelt so awful.

Sitting with hinata and emma eating my chips while the others played with the soccer ball around emma had gotten hinata to ask takemichi to go to the festival with her and I was just chilling and watched the others play around when hinata came and sat next to me and smiled and I gave her a tiny one in return and we sat in silence as we watched everyone else and I thought that silence would continue but then she broke it by asking me a question that caught me off guard a little bit "Do you think this'll last forever?" I glanced at her sighing quietly and picking up a few chips out of my bag and eating it slowly and then I answered her question "Who knows? Nothing lasts forever after all no matter how much we want it too" and that was an honest answer from me and hinata remained silent before nodding her head and then she laid her head on my shoulder and for a moment I was a little surprised but it wasn't uncomfortable at all between us and we stayed that way for a while until it was time to leave and head home.

Saying goodbye to everyone I began making my way home I was in deep thought 'The festival is tomorrow and obviously I'm going to be there so I can beat up a few people maybe even more in the process and while I'm at it probably stop draken from getting stabbed though the problem with that is they never actually showed the specific place where he got stabbed at so it'd be difficult to stop the attack especially in the midst of the chaos and with other gang members in the way so it'll be tricky to pull off' sighing to myself and muttering troublesome under my breath I had gotten home and came inside to see my mother and dad making out on the couch and I gaged which alerted them of my presence and they jumped and quickly my mother looking embarrassed while my dad didn't even seem to care and looked annoyed that he was interrupted as I closed the door behind me and spoke in a disgusted tone "I don't want another sibling yet wait for two more years before you even consider giving me a sibling, I like being an only child" I then ignore how my mother got even more embarrassed my words and just went to my room and changed into something comfortable and went to bed and went to sleep.

Waking up in the morning and taking a quick shower and getting dressed for the day I went into the kitchen to see my mother making or well finish making breakfast for us and I sat down at the table as my mother put some food on the plate and placed it in front of me and I immediately started to eat while my mother handed my dad his coffee and we all ate in a comfortable silence.

Almost done with my breakfast I was about to ask my parent's a question before my phone buzzed and I looked down at it before opening it to see a message from hinata who asked me if I wanted to come shopping with her for her kimono to which I told her I would go with her and asked my parent's if one of them could drop me off to meet up with hinata and then pick me up afterwards only to drop me off again at the festival and that got me some odd looks from both parent's but my mother actually agreed to take me and after a few minutes and after asking hinata what time I should come we got in the car and drove to the mall and after a while of searching around for hinata we both met up at a food court nearby and then went to the store that she wanted to go to and looked around for kimonos before deciding on one and turns out it was the same one she wore in the anime and after buying it we went and got the shoes she'd wear which I hadn't really paid to much attention to and after spending some extra time together and promising to meet up with each other at the festival later on I called my mother to pick me up.