Chapter 12: A day with Hanma and surprisingly Hinata as well

Y/N Pov
I was sitting in my room with hanma, who told me to call him shuji and we weren't doing much but just laying down on the bed together, don't ask me how we both fit onto my bed but we made it work out and we were just staring at the ceiling with hanma sometimes drawing circles on my hand with his fingertips for the reason being he liked to do it.

We both were silent until hanma broke the silence "Chï...you know we're going to be fighting each right...?" I glanced at him before I spoke "Yeah I know shuji..." he looked at me and just looked at me with this indescribable look, I couldn't tell what it was but suddenly he moved closer to me on the bed somehow and hugged me and I was frozen in place for a moment and then I wrapped my arms around him and we hugged.

He whispered "Don't get hurt chï..." I hummed "I could say the same to you shuji..." hanma then untangled himself from me and sat up and spoke "So! Enough of all the mushy stuff alright? Since I convinced auntie and uncle to let you skip school today and you have to go to work later I want you to hang out with me alright? And just know that I will not take no for an answer dear cousin." I just stared at him before sitting up myself and getting off of my bed and I spoke "Fine, I can't exactly stay cooped up in this house all day and then you'd just be alone when I go to work so want to get something to eat?"

He nodded his head and got up with me getting up right behind him and we walked towards my room door and walked out and to the front door while I grabbed my house key and put it in my pocket as we walked out the front door after I locked it and walked down the sidewalk towards hanma's bike even though I was rather reluctant to get on hanma promised to not go as fast as he did last night and so I got on and hanma crunk up his bike and drove off and as promised he didn't go as fast as last night and majority of the ride we spent talking about random things that ranged from why we joined a gang to what we would do if we were randomly turned into an animal and we ran into a person that was hunting whatever animal we were and how we would survive the encounter until we finally arrived at the mall and hanma parked his bike in a parking spot and got off of the bike and we walked to the mall's entrance and went in and bought us some food first and then we went to an arcade and played some games.

Now we were just walking around the mall to see what we could do, hearing my name being called I turned to see who it was and turns out it was hinata so naturally I spoke "Oh? Hi hinata what are you doing out of school?" Hinata approached me and hanma and spoke "I had a doctor's appointment today and my mother decided she needed to buy a few things and that I could get anything from here with some money she gave me." she paused and looked from me to hanma and continued speaking "Who's your friend?" I glanced at hanma and then back to hinata and spoke "Right...I almost forgot you were here shuji." I hummed before I continued speaking "Hinata meet my cousin, hanma shuji shuji meet my underclassmen and little sister, tachibana hinata."

After meeting hinata and hanma actually got along with each other even though hanma thought hinata was a goodie tooshoes but he still thought she was pretty alright in his book and we all hung out together while hinata bought somethings with the money her money gave her but the fun ended when hinata's mom called her phone and told her she was getting ready to leave and hinata told her mom she'd see her at the front soon and after a while hanma and I walked her to the front and in the process hanma met hinata's mom and after they left i gad checked my phone and saw the time and realized that it was almost time for me to go to work and so hanma and I went to his bike that was thankfully still in it's same spot considering people liked to steal other people's vehicles during this time.

After getting on hanma's bike he cranked the bike up and drove off. I never knew riding on a motorcycle could bring me such tranquility and I got lost in the feeling and I only came back to reality when hanma stopped the bike and I blinked and looked around to see we were in front of the café and I got off of the bike and looked towards him and he smirked and spoke "You get off at the same time as yesterday right?" I nodded as he spoke "Okay...I'll pick you up in a few hours okay?" I nodded my head and backed away as he drove off and I walked into the café and as usual I greeted my co-workers and went to the employees locker room and changed into my uniform and got to work and today I was in charge of bringing the people their food that they ordered.

As the hours passed by quickly for me and before I knew it it was time for me to get off and as I went to change out of my uniform and back into my regular clothes I left the café to see hanma sitting outside on his bike and I immediately went over to him and got on as he drove me home and I just sat on the bike watching as we passed by everything and I must have dozed off because the next time I woke up it was in the middle of the night and I looked around and saw a sticky note on my dresser and I grabbed it and read it, it was from hanma: "Hey Chï you fell asleep so I carried you inside and into your room and then went home."
———————————————————
So I'm ending it here so as you can see this chapter wasn't really focused on the fight but anyways the next chapter will be about the fight and everything else but anyways here's some of my hanma headcannons.

Hanma despite his looks and personality isn't really big on hugging or really having huge physical contact with people but he will if he feels some type of emotion or it depends on the situation.

Hanma's nickname for Y/N "chï" comes from the constellation "Chi Ophiuchi"

Hanma eyes aren't gold but they're purple like his manga counterpart