Chapter 3: Weird Occurrences

Y/N Pov

I was walking around the school since my teacher decided not to show up today deep in thought 'Having parents are weird and no I don't mean that as in I didn't have any parents before I just mean in a tokyo revengers settings it's weird, I mean I already know kazutora has parents but his dad is abusive besides from my perspective while watching the anime was if you had  parents they were either dead or they were gone without any explanation and then you have the one percent of teens here like hinata for example who have decent parents and now I'm apart of that one percent.

To be completely honest I'm glad because I don't think I'd know how to react to anything else' getting out of my train of thoughts I could on blink at what I was looking at right now.

'I mean I knew what would happen but it was weird to look at right now' I thought while looking down at my classmates who were on the ground and holding their sides and tried to get up but ultimately failed at doing so I decided to speak up.

"What the hell happened to you guys..?" I questioned one of them which I know as Taro looked up at me and said "Ugh Midori-san...some random grown man came in with some little kid and beat us up and they took takemichi with them I think they went near the front...!"

I wanted to laugh at him for calling mikey a kid and for being a hypocrite because to be honest they also look like grown men 'I mean half of the third years including me look like we're college students' I thought to myself so I spoke "Sounds interesting.....I'll go and check it out then" I said as I started walking to the front but decided to stop and turn my head around to look at them and said "By the way when you guys get up please for the sake of not traumatizing anyone pull up your pants no one wants to see your underwear."

Walking towards the lockers I saw that students were already crowding around and I decided to talk "What's going on right now that all of you are out of class?" I questioned and that seemed to shock the group into turning around to look at me and they all yelled in sync somehow "MIDORI-SENPAI!"

Mikey looked happy for some reason and started speaking "Hey your that guy from yesterday we were looking for you to!" I looked at him in confusion "And for what reason?" I questioned him and he spoke again "We just wanted to talk to you, so how about you come play with us as well?" That got everyone's attention and everyone started to protest against that "Wait a minute you can't just ask him to go with you he would never-!" I cut them all off.

"Sure" I said with a shrug and I'm pretty sure everyone behind me did that anime fall and mikey just smiled at me and takemichi just looked in shock and hinata came to my side and said "Midori-senpai you don't have to go with them!"

She's right I don't really have to go with them but I'm going because I really don't have anything to do because I finished my work for today anyway so I told her "It's alright I don't have anything to do plus I don't want to show up to my other classes today anyway" I said and everyone behind me yelled "STOP BEING LAZY MIDORI-SENPAI!"

I chose to ignore them and opted to look at the three blondes in front of me and asked "So where are we going?"

Timeskip brought to you by Y/N hitting Akaishi on his head with a newspaper

Y/N Pov

Riding on the back of draken's bike looking around at the sights we were passing by they really were pretty it gave off Violet Evergarden vibes and by that I mean when they animate the background.

Mikey turned his head around while riding with takemichi and said "I've got a question for you." I responded "Alright what's the question?" He said "What do you think about delinquents in this era?" 'Well that was kinda random' I thought so I said "I think they're okay" Mikey just nodded his head with a smile not knowing what to say after that I just continued to look around until we got to that area where mikey asks takemichi to join him in changing the delinquent world so we all got of the bikes and mikey asked the famous question so I decided to daydream again.

"That's why I'm going to create an era for delinquents." Mikey stated and I looked at him while standing beside draken then he spoke up again "You two should come with me" and at that I raised a my brow as he continued speaking "I like your guts Hanagaki Takemichi, Midori y/n." Draken then started to talk "There are a lot of guys who are good at fighting." I glanced at draken as he continued "But.....there aren't that many guys like you who would stand up against anyone for what they can't give up." he said with a smirk on his face while takemichi just smiled.

Draken looked at me and said "Although you haven't done anything outstanding yet....I've just got a gut feeling that you'll do something and I usually trust my gut" he said with a smirk on his face so I sighed and spoke with a grin on my face "Man...I can already tell you guys will get me in trouble...but I guess it'll be worth it." I said with a shrug as draken walked off with mikey and said "Think about it, takemichi, midori."

I shook my head and looked at takemichi and patted his back with a slight smile on my face and said "Seems like we've got an interesting journey on our hands Take-chan" he looked at me and smiled and said "Yeah we do midori-senpai!"

A few minutes later

Y/N Pov

It wasn't (read as was) very hard to find my way back to my house so as expected my parents were inside, my mom was cooking while my dad was on the phone  my mother started to speak "Is there any reason you decided to skip school?" and like the good person I am I decided to say "To hang out with mikey and draken plus takemichi was there" and she said "As in the delinquents, oh dear I don't know if they're good company for you to hang out with...well I guess it's okay as long as you don't get behind on your school work and that you aren't hurt to bad."

My father started to speak after hanging up the phone "Ah yes y/n your here I'd like to ask you a question when will you get a job your already of age to apply for some jobs around here" then I started to think 'He was right I am old enough to get some jobs around here then I remembered something' I spoke "I remember seeing a cafe near the school earlier and they're in need of workers." I said continuing "I was thinking of applying there since the sign said that workers needed to be 15 and older."

Going to sit in my room I started to lay down and just laid there doing nothing because I was bored 'Sometimes I wonder if I'm related to hanma with how much I say that something is boring' I thought then I started to quietly laugh at the thought of me being related to him as I started to speak "Well it certainly wouldn't be boring."
------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus: Takemichi: Was surprised that you joined them because in the original timeline you didn't show up.

Hinata: Although she learns that mikey and draken were takemichi's friends she was glad that someone they both knew was going with him.

Boys on the ground: Was kinda expecting you to help them up even if deep down they knew you wouldn't help at all.

Mikey: Even though you didn't say much during they're little play date you were comfortable to hang out with you reminded him of draken in a way.

Draken: He thought you were pretty chill for the most part you only spoke a little bit but he was kinda thankful for it as he didn't really want to talk at all while he was riding the bike.
------------------------------------------------------------
Yo hoped whoever reads this enjoyed it I was wondering if you liked Y/N's personality and if there was something I should change but other than that have a nice day♡!