7. Yandere Main Protagonist ☑

You have reincarnated into the novel " Deadly Valley Of Irsanon ". It is a action novel with fine man and beautiful ladies. But as a gay person your heart beats for the main protagonist. Tall , narrow waist, veiny arms .... totally your type .

You tried to ask if the author can make the main protagonist gay but she directly refused saying it is a action novel and not a bl novel .

She also warned you to play your role - pervert and handsome playboy or get electrocuted to death .

You once tried to act out of character by being clingy and touchy to main protagonist but you got so badly electrocuted that your cells still shiver now when you remember that moment even though it has been a year .

From that day you avoided getting any type of intimacy with the main protagonist even though you have crush on him . You perfectly played the role of pervert and handsome playboy bestfriend of the hero because you fear to get electrocuted to death .

Currently you are in a bar with the main protagonist's crew to celebrate your victory. You are sitting in the corner and on your lap is a beautiful lady is sitting. Your arms were wrapped around her thin waist and your face rested on her shoulder....you were hugging her from behind....but not in a dirty manner. You have her consent to hug her .

Everyone was enjoying and one of your friend was winking at you for rizzing a beautiful girl like her . You rolled your eyes at him before continuing to focus on the food , the beautiful girl was feeding you .

You and her were talking something and giggling giving the vibe of PDA (public display of affection) which irked the main protagonist, Raiden Silvero.

He didn't like you hugging her actually he didn't like anyone hugging you . He wants you to hug him only .

He had a crush on you since the time when you and him first met . He and his crew were out on the search of Arzenaline Stone but due to some issues he fell into abyss and encountered one of the biggest monster. You arrived like hero and saved him from the monster . If you wouldn't have arrived he would have died.

His crush on you deepend as you both travel to find the exit of abyss World . Together you fought various demons , chilled like friends but you were never touchy to him which saddened him .

After you both found exit , he was depressed rather than getting happy to escape Abyss because he thought you will leave him . And he didn't want you to go . So he proposed to join his crew . He was delighted when you agreed to join the crew .

Days went by but he couldn't make any development with his crush on you . You always dodged his seduction attack in friendly manner .

But one day you behaved differently. He was wearing crop top when you came out shower with a towel only wrapped around his waist. He blushed when he saw your bare torso.

He didn't know what has gotten into you that day but it was the happiest day of his life. You hugged his waist from behind and buried your head on his shoulder to flirt with him .

His heart raced at such close proximity . He would have liked it , if this situation had stayed longer but knock on the door destroyed everything. You quickly got away from him behaving like nothing happened making him annoyed at whoever knocked the door .

It was the only time you hugged him . Because after that you begun avoiding him which almost made him crazy . No matter what he tried to do or wear , you just didn't pay him attention.

And now he have to see you , being affectionate to a girl . He couldn't bear it anymore got up and walked out to the balcony after excusing himself.

" Today I will make you mine Y/n . My magic power will help me with it "