4.Yandere Actor x Manager Reader ☑

You are the Manager of the top most actor of the country, Zion Rosvel. You have been with him since you both were kids .

You wouldn't even have near his shadow if it wasn't your previous life .

In your previous life you both were enemy to the bones . On every single matter you both will fight . But he started behaving weirdly as you both aged . On the day of your marriage which was fixed to his sister's bestfriend, Amelia Wartz, he stabbed you in an abandoned ally saying "mine.....mine....mine...mine " he continued  to stab you 68 times before you died .

But thanks to God, you got a second chance by the system who revealed to you that this world is actually a novel world created by author and you are a character .

The system resurrected you but to stay alive he gave you a mission — To stay close to Zion Rosvel and stop his blackening. Since then you have been stuck to Zion like a parasite as it to it's host . Fulfilling all his desires , from emotional  desires to $ë×𝔘@l desires.

Currently you are standing under shed beside the director waiting for Zion to finish his scene.

" And cut !!!........good work Zion " you heard the director say as you were taking out a towel from the duffle bag.

Since it was scene under rain , Zion was totally drenched. If he remains drenched for long he will get sick and the shooting had to be postponed .

" Thank you " Zion mumbled out as he made his way towards you .

" Everyone can take rest and we will continue the shooting tomorrow " you heard the director's words as you were drying up Zion.

" Let's go to our room . I will dry you off there okay ? " You whispered to Zion, he nodded.

One hour later (In Zion's room)....

You were sitting on the couch and playing games on your phone when you heard the bathroom door being unlocked . You raised your head up from phone to look at Zion who just walked out.

" Y/n I need you.....fill me up "

" Here....? " You asked nervously seeing him nod you shed psychological tears .

" Okay don't make any noise— "

" The room is sound proof "

" Oh .... So what you want to do today ? "

" Roleplay. I will be naughty baby and you will be mine strict d@ddy "

You raised your eyebrows at Zion.

" Are you sure you want to do it Zion ? You have scenes tomorrow "

" Y/n I Want To Do IT now means Now "

You sighed at his stubbornness but you had no way out  rather than complying.

1 month later...

The movie finishing party was yesterday and everyone had to leave for their houses today as new year was coming. Except for the managers all others were dead tired .

Zion slept on your shoulder through out the flight as well as in the car .

" Zion get up we have reached home " you tried to wake up Zion who groaned but woke up .

You took out your luggages from the car and was about to head inside when Zion interlocked your arms with his .

" What are you doing? "

" Hugging your arms....do you have any problem " Zion glared at you .

" No but I am carrying our luggages " you said nervously.