3. Yandere Human Prince x Vampire Reader ☑

Human world and vampire world were at peace until human world called war upon vampire world.

The trade was cut off , diplomatic ties too were cut off . People were affected so was the other worlds .

Human world cut off supply of bloodstock/livestocks to vampire world which was their source of food . Without eating food for days , Vampire's body weakened resulting in their loss in the war .

Vampire King wanted to talk out the matter so he asked for a meeting with the human's world leader who was leading the war .

Rahael Arzanide , the human world prince was the one who was leading the human soldiers.

When he got the vampire king's request letter, he agreed to meet him .

In the meeting, both the parties put forward their demands. But since human world won the war , they were in dominant position. After 2 hours , both the parties came to a deal – human world will reinstate the trade , diplomatic ties and everything just like the time before the war but in return vampire world have to hand over Gotham of Knight's Stone as well as the vampire marquis Y/n L/n.

After having dinner, Rahael Arzanide led on the bed of his tent . His lips curved into a victorious grin .

" Y/n L/n you will be mine"

Rahael who manipulated his own kind to wedge war against the vampire kind only wanted two things Gotham Of Knight's Stone which will increase his power.

And vampire marquis Y/n L/n , who once referred him " mine doll "

Flashback... certain years ago.....

Today was a happy day for the people of Arzanide Kingdom. Since they were the one to host interworld peace summit where representatives of various world have come to attend.

Everyone was happy and excited except one person . And that person was Arzanide King's third son Rahael Arzanide.

Rahael again was bullied by his siblings and cousins, punished by his own father and whipped by his mother.

" You useless piece of sh!t , it would have been better if you were dead . You are nothing but a burden....Useless... Disgusting. Do me a favor and died " his mom said as she whipped him without mercy .

Rahael begged and cried for his mother to stop but she didn't listen instead whipped him harder making him cry even more in pain . He was writhing in pain but his mom not even once took him into her arms or comforted him just like she did with other siblings of his .

" Useless " his mother spat out before leaving him in pool of blood .

Meanwhile,

Marquis Y/n L/n was almost going crazy out of hunger . He was irritated by the human world service . Unlike other worlds vampire world haven't been provided with food .

If vampire's didn't get bloodstock they might go crazy and randomly suck someone's blood to death.

Same was happening with Y/n, his senses were being overpowered with his desire to suck someone to death . At this moment his senses too were high .

When Y/n was pacing left and right anxiously, he smelled an alluring scent of blood . He couldn't help himself but to follow the source of scent .

On reaching at the source of scent , Y/n gasped in shock , he saw a young boy laying in his own blood pool . His upper body was full of bloody whip marks . He was crying in pain .

Y/n gulped smelling the overpowering scent of such an alluring blood . His senses were clouded as he walked over to the boy , crouched down and gentle took the boy in his arms .