1. Yandere Bestfriend x Reader x Yandere Date ☑

During lunch break, you should have been in cafeteria, enjoying your lunch . But here you are held hostage by your bestfriend, Ito Kamura inside the janitor room .

He had pinned you to the wall . His eyes as dark like abyss . He seemed angry as he tightened his grip on your wrist .

" Tell me Y/n where were you yesterday's night ? And why didn't you come to Blue Sun Cafe ? You better not lie or else I will kill you "

You panicked seeing his free hand travelling to his pocket. Normally Ito always had a pen in his left pocket which he used to kill his victims. Your heart paced up .

Ito Kamura, is actually a Yandere for a girl name Miyoko. She is the topper of neighbouring class whom Ito has been stalking. Ito is so crazy about Miyoko that he kills those who come even close to Miyoko .

You being a naive , minding your own business student had no idea about this . One day you urgently needed to reach out to your chemistry teacher so you asked a student passing for directions. And the student passing by happens to be Miyoko. Hence you became one of the victim in victim list .

The same day when you were going back home , you were attacked by your class topper Ito Kamura. You would have died if you haven't convinced him that you don't like Miyoko. You even gave him the proof that you are gay . If you haven't promised that you will help him to date Miyoko , he wouldn't have spare you .

But that didn't mean he let you go completely. He will take you with him to stalk Miyoko. For everything he did he will take you alongside him because he didn't trust you . That's how you became friends..... in his terms bestfriends with him .

You will stop him going berserk and killing people left and right. At one point stopping him got annoying. You wanted to get rid of him , so you decided set him up with Miyoko. But while setting him up with Miyoko  , you felt friction with Miyoko's brother Yuko Kishida . The friction was mutual from both the sides .

Hence you both decided to date .

And yesterday night, you and Yuko were on date while you send Miyoko to Ito for their date. You thought he will be happy but reality seems different. He is more offended than normal.

" Ito please calm down first ....I will explain everything....let's talk in civilised manner "

" Explain "

" Yesterday I didn't want to disturb you and Miyoko. Hence I didn't meet you two . Moreover I had a date with Miyoko's brother. " you explained while slightly blushing remembering the events of yesterday night .

" You were on a date !!!!..... How dare you abandon me and go on a date ? Y/n you are mine , I won't allow you to be with anyone else other than me .... I will kill the b@st@rd " Ito's sudden change in behaviour startled you as well as confused you .

" What are you saying Ito ? Don't you love Miyoko ? " You asked him with a frown decorating your handsome face.

" No . Yesterday I realised I don't love her anymore instead I love you ...... You know everything about me . You know my real self . You weren't scared instead you tried to help me to be better. You were nice even though you knew my real self. I realised how empty I am without you . Y/n I love you and I will not let you go "

Before you could say something he sealed your mouth with his . You tried to wiggle out but his hold was damn strong. His free hand moved up from his pocket to your collar and unbuttoned it .

He broke the kiss , leaving you huffing and panting.

" I love you Y/n . And I will do anything to have you "

Throughout the day you were inattentive and confused. You didn't know what to do . During sports period also you are not paying attention hence made lots of mistake.

You sighed as you sprinkle water on your face . You pulled out a handkerchief and wiped your face. You were about to leave the washroom when you were again pinned to all but this time not by Ito Kamura but your last night's date Yuko Kishida.

" Y/n didn't I tell you my love , I am possessive man . I don't like sharing my things "

You gulped when you saw the dark expression on Yuko's face .

" Yuko I can explain— "

" Shut up Y/n . I don't need your explanation but you " he said darkly as he dragged you into a cubicle before locking it .

Ito was worried about you. Today you seemed totally out of your mind . You were so inattentive that you even got hit by the ball .

Ito took permission from the teacher and went to the washroom to look for you . But what he heard, made his blood boil in rage .

" Y/n...ahh...harder....

fill me up ....Y/n ah....

.... yes baby....go rough

.... I love you Y/n "

He could hear crazy mø@nings coming from the cubicle. He tried to knock on the cubicle but the people inside seemed busy in their pleasure.

Ito couldn't handle his anger anymore and kicked the cubicle door open .

When he opened the door , you and Yuko were already done . Yuko quickly got dressed while you were getting dressed.

" How dare you touch my Y/n " Ito yelled as he grabbed Yuko by his collar, pulled him out of the cubicle before slamming him into the wall .

" Your Y/n ? B!tch please... He is mine . You are the one who got between us and tried to claim him " Yuko muttered as he threw a punch at Ito .

You had no idea what to do . You were internally panicking but that doesn't mean you will jump in to stop them . They are both crazy and good fighters. They will send you to Jesus even before you could stop them .

Ito : " Y/n is mine. I have money , I can keep him happy"

Ruko : " Do I look poor to you ? I am also rich . He will be happy with me "

Ito : " F**k off dude. He is mine "

Ruko : " He is mine . I will never leave him "

Ito : " As if I will "

Both fought each others to bone . After somewhat 15 minutes, they stopped to take a break. Both were huffing and panting but they didn't gave up on claiming.

You were impressed by their stamina but at the same time were scared by their obsession and strength.

Ruko : " Man I am tired as f**k "

Ito : " Me too bro . Can't we just share Y/n ? "

Both stared at each other for a solid one minute before nodding at each other.

Ruko : " Your advice has weight to it man . We both will only fight to death and no one will be able to have Y/n . It's better if we share "

Ito : " Yeah "

Both shook hands with each other, before their eyes drifted to you who was standing in shock .

Ito & Ruko : " You belong to us only and no third person will claim you "

" Guys I think we shouldn't....."

Ruko : " Oh shut up babe !! You know nothing. Poly marriage is a think "

Ito : " Yup but that doesn't mean we will let a third person enter ".

" You belong to us Y/n , us only. You are forever ours. If I dare to resist, we wouldn't mind to cage you in basement and do inexplicable things to you "

The aura emitted by them was dark as their voice was laced with possessiveness .Their eyes had obsession brewing in it .

That moment you knew there was no way out .

The End