Therefore, Ji Chen can only provide finished products to the major bases, which indirectly causes many civilian caravans to come to the Thunder Base to buy vaccines and then return to their base city to earn the difference, these people who trade and settle make the Thunder Base more and more prosperous, and the entire base city has a shadow of peacetime.

Even Ji Chen is quite proud of the current situation of the Thunder Base, however, at the same time, the momentum of the zombie siege is getting stronger and stronger, and Ji Chen and Chu Yunting have also sensed that the zombie tide is an organized action, these zombies are all affected by a spiritual zombie, this zombie, already has wisdom, if you ignore his blue and white face, he is no different from people.

This is the information obtained after several previous encounters with this zombie, maybe the plot god really has its irreversible side, such as Ji Chen obviously feels that Chu Yunting's upgrade speed is very fast, but every time he fights with that zombie, the two energy levels can be equal.

It's just incredible!

You must know that the male god is now a seventh-level superpower, and he is shaky and leading in the country, but it is really strange that this zombie leader can always chase after him.

This rapidly escalating zombie also seems to have sensed that Chu Yunting is its natural enemy, so every time the zombie tide besieges the city, the Thunder Base is personally seated by it, directing the zombie brothers to increase their firepower and take special care of the Thunder Base, if it were not for Ji Chen having a system carrying weapons of mass destruction, then every time the city was defended, even if it could be held, there would be heavy casualties.

In several confrontation stalemates, this zombie and Chu Yunting are in a strange confrontation state, no one can help anyone, or even if Chu Yunting is determined to destroy it, but at the same level seven, that zombie always has a way to escape.

Ji Chen and Chu Yunting were really heartbroken in order to defeat this seventh-level zombie.

Especially Ji Chen, he clearly knew that this zombie would be able to reach the eleventh level in the future, and on our dear earth, this was the legendary saint-level Youmu!

******

"This roundup failed again." Ji Chen looked at the future Comrade Zombie King who suddenly disappeared, and sighed heavily.

A zombie villain, why did the author open such a big gold finger to it, didn't he know that zombies will eventually die and humans are the winners? Let these fellow winners quickly destroy the zombies, is it refreshing!

And as a zombie king with discipline, how can it have so many tricks to escape? Shouldn't he firmly fight the enemy to the death, die without retreating, and set an example for the zombie brothers behind him?

This time, I finally used the powerful lethal weapon produced by the system to seriously injure the zombie, but in the blink of an eye, the zombie disappeared out of thin air.

"Master, this zombie is so powerful, it should have awakened long-distance teleportation powers, but it is rare in interstellar to be able to suddenly teleport so far that even shadows cannot be seen." 001 said with a look of adoration, "This is really the only way to escape, in this way, it is simply impossible for you to kill this zombie!"

Ji Chen was very noble and coldly gave him a face.

Special 001 Which side are you!

"It's already level seven, and it can still awaken its powers, aren't you kidding me?" Ji Chen said weakly.

"This is the life of the open hanging, not explained!" 001 stretched out his fleshy small fist and applauded, "People are zombies, zombies can eat black and black, and after digesting the crystal nuclei of other zombies, there is a one-in-a-million probability that they can obtain the corresponding energy of the crystal nucleus!"