"I think if you trust Luo Li, you can let him study it." Ji Chen said, "Isn't that Mo Qi also a famous ghost before the end of the world? Maybe what he did to this piece of jade, we can't see it, Luo Li may see it. Ji Chen suggested.

Chu Yunting nodded, "Then I'll give Luo Li when I return to the base."

After the matter of the fragments came to an end, after the transaction with the other bases, Chu Yunting was ready to lead the people of the Thunder Team back home, and they had been staying in the Jingchen base for nearly two months, they not only saw the prosperity of this place, but also realized all the cruelty and injustice contained under the prosperous appearance of the capital base.

But they have no reason to solve these problems, Ji Chen and Chu Yunting both deeply understand that they are not the saviors of this world, the forces of the capital base are complicated, Jinglu Wang Bai, each family holds a hole card that others do not know, they are so anxious to leave, it is also because they cannot confirm whether these people can withstand the frontal blow of the Wang family.

At the beginning of April, when the spring blossoms were in full bloom, Ji Chen and his party set out from the base of the capital, different from the harsh when they came, and Ji Chen when he went back can be described as a lot of gains, although the trip had twists and turns, but in the end it achieved the expected results.

Before they were leaving, Lu Yifan came to keep Ming Yan again, but Ming Yan still did not promise him to return to Lu's house.

This was expected by Ji Chen, and if Ming Yan chose to stay in the capital base to fight for power, then he would have to wonder if Ming Yan was also worn.

When they were leaving, Ji Chen took advantage of the bright sunlight to look back through the glass mirror of the car, and on the high wall of the base of the capital, there stood an old man in a Tang costume, and Ji Chen's eyes could clearly see the hatred in the old man's eyes.

That's Old Master Wang.

Seeing that look, Ji Chen always felt that their departure might not be so smooth.

*******

"I always feel that old man Wang's eyes are strange." At this time, their car has been leaving the capital base for three hours, and this road is quite calm, even if they encounter a few groups of zombies, but for Ji Chen and these people, it is not dangerous, but for some reason, Ji Chen's heart is always a little inexplicable.

"Don't think about it, it's fruitless to think." Akihiko said while sitting on a banana.

Ji Chen didn't speak, for now, there were really only soldiers to cover the water.

At noon, Ji Chen and others found a place to stop and rest, and everyone took out their own dry food and started to eat lunch, and when they went out, they didn't have any good food, but steamed buns with pickles.

Ji Chen nibbled on the steamed bun in his hand, quite absent-mindedly, obviously they killed Wang Siqi, but the Wang family has not taken action so far, which is really strange.

"Vice team, do you want this side dish? This is what I found in a small shop in the base of the capital, it is very delicious, do you want to try it?

As Ji Chen was thinking, he heard a warm voice in his ears.

He looked up and saw that it was an action team leader of the Thunder Squad, named Shi Yong, who was promoted to squad leader at the beginning of this year because of his outstanding ability.

"Is it? Where did you buy it? Ji Chen put away his thoughts and asked with a smile.

"The snack street in the Beijing base is still open, I have nothing to do these days, there are many people who buy this small dish, I finally got it." Shi Yong has a hearty personality and speaks loudly, as if he shouted out at a loudspeaker.