Chu Yunting's light use of qi system energy opened an opening on the ground, and a hidden secret passage appeared in front of everyone's eyes.

Sure enough, the institute was built underground.

"001, have the alarm system and self-destruct system in the institute been solved?" Ji Chen asked 001 in his mind.

"Don't worry." 001 pouted and replied, "I don't worry about the master, I even destroyed the mechanism of the attack, don't think I'm too kind Oh, I will deduct the energy coins myself."

Ji Chen helplessly wiped the non-existent sweat on his head.

001, this small wealth fan, is really helpless.

There was 001's secret operation, and these people walked through the long secret passage without being discovered until they reached the first floor of the institute.

"Who are you?" The supernatural on duty hurried to pull the alarm, only to find that the alarm had failed.

As soon as he wanted to shout, he was sprayed by Ji Chen with a face of Luo Li's newly developed powerful * medicine and fell down slowly.

There are ten superpowers guarded on the first floor, including two third-level superpowers and eight second-level powers, and this institute can be described as tightly guarded.

However, Chu Yunting's level was enough to crush them, and these powerhouses and researchers were either killed by the silent qi system power, or they were confused by Ji Chen's powerful medicine.

Originally, Ji Chen did not mean to kill them, but even on the first floor of the research institute, what he saw and heard was already shocking and painful.

In the clean and tidy laboratories, there were piles of failed products, most of whom were no longer breathing, and those who were breathing were either unconscious or covered with unknown tubes.

Still others have already developed in the direction of the so-called monster, covered in long hairs.

Ji Chen felt that this was the most tragic scene he had seen after the end of the world.

Whether it is a city full of zombies or fierce battles, this scene is more shocking, because these are all caused by people, and those researchers still have their own thoughts and consciousness, but they can be cruel to their compatriots.

This is not a person, this is simply inferior to an animal.

Ji Chen took those who had died into the space, there were only three or four who did not die, and recently he recharged more money into the space, and he has upgraded to a level four VIP, and the space can be loaded with living things for an hour a day.

Jing Xiu saw that Ji Chen was able to pack a living person into the space, and a strange light flashed in his eyes.

The group walked unhindered in the research institute, although this institute is very cruel, but there are indeed a lot of advanced equipment, do not take it for nothing, Ji Chen is installed.

However, this smooth march ended when they reached the second floor.

The people in the institute finally found out that someone had broken in.

Ji Chen had already inspected all the defenses of the institute, there were two third-level superpowers on the first floor, two third-level superpowers on the second floor, and the third floor was guarded by monsters wearing the hair of alien beasts.

It seems that although they have eliminated a batch, the institute still has its own bottom goods.

Ji Chen, the supernatural who came to intercept on the second layer, did not put it in his eyes at all, he was afraid that the culprit Wang Siqi who was hiding in the third layer would escape. Who knows if there are other doors to this institute.