"Coward." Wang Siqi looked at his back, sneered, and thought of his loss this time, he simply hated the Thunder Base.

However, listening to Dr. Mo, Ji Yun has a big treasure on this new experiment, and if he obtains this treasure, then in the capital base, no one can stop him.

One day, he will let the old man see that he is the best child of the Wang family!

******

As Luo Li said, Ming Yan slept for two whole days before he finally woke up, and after a series of examinations, he did not have amnesia, paralysis and other sequelae, but for some reason, Ji Chen felt that Ming Yan was very worried.

His thoughts probably had something to do with who destroyed those monsters.

Luo Li repeatedly assured that the Swift Wind Pill could only increase a person's speed, and would never improve a person's combat effectiveness.

So who saved Akihiko that day, so that he didn't dare or didn't want to say it?

Anyway, no matter how Ji Chen and the others asked, Mingyan just insisted that he fainted that day and didn't see anything, but his eyes even Ji Chen felt insincere.

However, since he didn't say it, Chu Yunting couldn't force a confession by torture, and could only wait for one day he would confess.

There is also the matter of the research institute, Chu Yunting secretly investigated the research institutes under the four major forces of the capital base with divine sense, and did not find the existence of these monsters, and the research institute of the Jing family did not even carry out any human experiments, although the Wang family and the Bai family Lu family have this, but they are also carried out on a small scale in private, and the human body used is basically infected with people who cannot be treated by the zombie virus.

Ji Chen could see that these institutes were mainly studying zombie virus vaccines.

"These research institutes on the surface are not yet mad, but they must have other research institutes that we have not found in secret." Chu Yunting said.

"Where would that be?" Ji Chen asked, there are simply not too many missing people after the end of the world, so even if someone conducts human experiments, they have no way to find them from the direction of missing people.

And it can be seen that their secrecy work is very good, otherwise they would not be able to evade under Chu Yunting's divine sense.

"We can only observe slowly now, I guess that their research institute is either outside the city or underground, for now, only every day to explore the whole base, no matter what, those secret research institutes cannot always shrink underground, there will be people in and out."

"That's true, then it's just a matter of waiting." Ji Chen sighed and replied helplessly, "And Ming Yan, that fat man doesn't know who saved him."

"I guessed, but I thought it was too weird."

As soon as Ji Chen wanted to ask the male god who guessed who he guessed, he heard a knock on the door.

"Who?" He asked, he didn't want to open the door to Mo Wencheng anymore, that kind of mood was really indescribable.

"It's me and Qi Ming."

It turned out to be Jing Xiu's voice, Ji Chen felt strange, although he felt that Jing Xiu and Qi Ming were talking more carefully than Ji Yun and Mo Wencheng, and their interaction before was quite pleasant, but to be honest, they did not have a more intimate relationship with Jing Xiu, but they were just familiar.