******

At the same time, about 100 miles away from the base of the capital, Akihiko and the others were fighting to the death with these monsters that suddenly arrived.

To say that it is a monster is really not an exaggeration. These enemies that appeared inexplicably not only did not look like zombies, but they were not people.

However, from the situation after they mutated, it can be seen that these monsters should have been people before.

But for some reason, he became this ghost, with beast hair on his body, but his limbs were useless to people, and his combat power was strong, and some even had special abilities.

Ming Yan originally took people to this small village to clean up the zombies, and by the way to see if there were any materials left, but he did not expect that suddenly such a group of monsters with explosive combat effectiveness would appear.

His powers are only aimed at zombies, and there is no suppression effect on these monsters, but fortunately, he knows that going out recently is risky, so he brought dozens of people, which is comparable to the number of those monsters.

At first, he thought that it was just a battle that should not be dangerous, but the two sides had been fighting for more than half an hour, and their side was heavily injured and exhausted, but these monsters did not look tired at all, and they were still as brave as at the beginning.

What's even more bizarre is that every time they knock these monsters down, they will stagger to their feet, unless the head of this monster is cut off, but the neck of this monster is different from that of zombies, hard and immune to supernatural energy, and only a few power system superpowers and third-level physical masters in their team can completely kill these monsters.

As soon as Akihiko defeated one monster, another monster made up for it, and from the beginning of the battle, the goal of these monsters was clear, it was directed at him Akihiko, otherwise he would not have been besieging him one after another.

Seeing a monster in the distance tearing apart his teammate's body with his bare hands, he felt both grief and despair.

There are fewer and fewer people on their side, and he even released the fairy balls that Ji Chen gave him when he left today, but there are more than a dozen dead monsters, and in the long run, in less than half an hour, none of them can escape.

"These monsters are coming at me, you guys go!" He shouted at his teammates who were still fighting bloodily.

For now, he can only bet that these monsters are really rushing at him, because of the fight of the heirs of the Lu family, because these monsters will not appear for no reason, and at a glance, it can be reminiscent of the experimental products of the research institute, and the Thunder Base prohibits * experiments, but Chu Yunting has not said these things to them, especially the Beijing Base, human experiments are already a heavy tacit understanding in everyone's hearts.

And if these monsters are here for physical skills, then there is no need to kill them at all, and the people of the living Thunder Squad are more valuable than the dead.

He didn't know what was in him that attracted these irrational monsters, and if it weren't for his strong teammates and third-level physical skills, he would have been solved by these monsters a long time ago.

"Qiao Zijia, you take the others with you!" So far, no one from the Thunder Squad has escaped, and Ming Yan shouted to Qiao Zijia, who was fighting with the monster on the other side.

"Let's go together!" Qiao Zijia only replied to this sentence, did not look at Ming Yan, there are more than thirty monsters, she took people away, Ming Yan will be surrounded by these monsters immediately.