At the end of August, the zombie tide in various places finally gradually ended, and the zombie tide for two consecutive months caused more than half of the country's more than 8 large bases to be damaged, and the fallen base city was full of corpses, and only the upper level of the base and the team led by powerful superpowers could escape, since the end of the world, mankind has experienced another catastrophe with a sharp decline in population.

However, before anyone could slow down, the base found that the growth of the grain they had sown in the spring was really worrying, and according to the current situation, the grain harvested in the autumn soon after was definitely not enough for the entire base to survive the following harsh winter.

Coupled with the zombie tide, many bases have received fleeing displaced people, which makes the food pressure of the major bases increasing, and the living standards of the residents of the bases are getting lower and lower.

However, the events in the outside world did not affect the life of the Thunder Base, and because of the previous zombie tide, they accumulated a large number of crystal nuclei, and Ji Chen no longer worries about energy coins and food.

It's just that the difficulty of soil cultivation is always a serious problem, and this time even 001 did not find anything that could purify the soil, because in higher civilizations, the soil situation is completely different, so related items cannot be used on earth.

Of course, the radio is not all bad news, because with the assistance of crystal nuclei, the major bases have finally gradually appeared third-level superpowers, and the improvement of the level of superpowers has made people who have fallen into despair see new hope.

In October, the Thunder Base began to carry out the autumn harvest, different from the excitement of the previous planting, the atmosphere of the autumn harvest was obviously much sluggish, the situation was similar to what 10 expected, the yield of rice per acre was less than 001 catties, and this harvest made the base very nervous.

However, Chu Yunting has released news that no matter what the grain output is, as long as people work hard to hunt zombies and work hard, they will definitely not go hungry, and the food price of the Thunder Base was previously 1 first-class crystal nucleus that could be exchanged for 4 kilograms of rice or 3 kilograms of white noodles, and this price will not change at present.

This news made people's hearts temporarily put back in their stomachs. Moreover, because the people of the Thunder Base have practiced the basic physical arts for nearly a year, the effect is also obvious, and many ordinary people have also joined them during the defense battle before, and these ten months are enough for some physical geniuses to reach the second level, even if the qualifications are ordinary, they can almost reach the first-level level, faster than the advancement speed of the supernatural, but if the supernatural cultivates the physical technique and then matches the supernatural ability, then it is naturally more powerful.

And Ji Chen and Chu Yunting also began to consider passing on the physical technique and exchanging crystal nuclei with other bases. It's just that the cold snap is coming, and I'm afraid there is no right time this year.

The days are slowly passing in people's struggle to survive, the winter of 2021 is still very cold, the Thunder Base after more than a year of development, due to the previous acceptance of many displaced people, the base residents have approached one million, in order to not be short of housing, the base has prepared to expand again next spring.

After things in the base were on track, Ji Chen followed Chu Yunting to hunt zombies near the Thunder Base all day, because the heroic style of the Thunder Team was also considered famous in the area of Province H.