Now someone told them that the crystal nucleus can be cultivated, and it can also increase the level of special energy, and this method, only the Dawning Base will!

Do you want to exchange it for supplies?

This has to be. The compatriots of the powerful people in the whole country must think so, but the people who are really in charge of each base think more.

For example, how far is our base from the Dawning Base, and according to the current way of the world, how many people can be sent to bring this precious method back? Or, will the Dawning Base open its mouth, and how many supplies should they prepare?

These questions make those in power hesitate.

Ji Chen was very irritable, because he hadn't seen Ji Yun announce the news for so long, he thought that this matter had been dropped by him, but he didn't expect that the trajectory of history would repeat itself again!

There is another person who is as irritable as him, that is, the old man Wang, who is nearly seventy years old in charge of the royal family in the capital.

After the end of the world, the Wang family because of the practice of ancient martial arts, produced two third-level superpowers, old man Wang and his eldest grandson, Wang Siqi, who is also known as the genius of ancient martial arts, but in order not to expose his full strength, they only announced Wang Siqi alone, but this is also enough for the Wang family to use the name of a third-level supernatural to recruit masters, not to mention, a while ago, Wang Silin, the second grandson of Old Master Wang, took the barrier-breaking pill and also became a third-level master, making the royal family in the capital more popular.

Old man Wang has practiced martial arts all his life, and after the end of the world, he began to study how to absorb crystal nuclei, as Old Master Chu once expected, he did finally study it, but the time was not so early, but the day before the announcement of the Dawning Base.

You can imagine how irritable he feels, as if there is a big cake in front of you that completely belongs to you alone, but suddenly, a stranger is inexplicably about to snatch half of it.

It is also blamed that he has been planning yesterday about how to use this news in exchange for the greatest benefits, but he did not expect to be preempted by an uncivilized Dawning base.

But no matter who posted it first, no one from his royal family could take it away!

Old man Wang's eyes were determined.

Therefore, following the news released by the Shuguang base, the royal family of the capital also released the same news to the whole country, claiming that the royal family of the capital base also mastered the method of absorbing crystal nuclei, and if the major bases were interested, they could come to the capital base to exchange materials.

And this news was followed by a sentence: I believe that the Guwu royal family must be more trustworthy than the Dawning Base.

What a divine twist this is!

Ji Chen said that this painting style became too fast, and he couldn't catch up.

In the original book, the Wang family obviously did not do this, and now it has come out.

This is actually because the Dawning Base in the original book announced the news as early as early November, when Ji Yun was already surrounded by two loyal dogs, and it was when he was proud and ready to establish merit and save the world, and the Wang family did not know how to absorb crystal nucleus energy at that time, and naturally could not come to seize his market.

And why didn't Chu Yunting say, Ji Chen thought that it was probably the high-ranking Chu male god who later discovered the impurities of energy in the crystal nucleus.