Originally, there were four cars in Ji Yun's space, but all of them became sparse due to the collision and pursuit of alien beasts.

He didn't know that this was because Mo Wencheng had led them to the real depths of Huanshan Mountain, and the alien beasts lurking here were already five or six levels high, far from what they could compete with now.

If it weren't for the fact that the car held out for a few more moments, then they would also become the rations of the alien beasts at this time, just like those subordinates.

At this time, Jing Xiu was already injured all over his body, and even though Ji Yun had been treating him with healing powers, the healing speed of the powers was still not as fast as the injury. And in order to hide the space, he did not have the spiritual water installed around him.

What's more, he had been running for his life, and he couldn't make up any excuse to leave Jing Xiu's side for a moment. Moreover, more importantly, if his powers recovered too quickly, or if he gave Jing Xiu a drink of the Spirit Spring Spa, then he would inevitably be noticed by Jing Xiu that something was wrong, and the secrets he had hidden since the end of the world would not be able to be kept. At this moment, he still couldn't take this risk, especially after listening to Mo Wencheng's words, he already knew that although Jing Xiu took care of him in every way, since he calculated Mo Wencheng in order to get himself, he must be a person who would stop at nothing to achieve his own ends. Who can guarantee that he will always like him? If one day he doesn't like himself anymore, will his secret also become his purpose?

Mo Wencheng used to be a sea oath mountain alliance with him, but now he was just thrown in the mountain because of a few small things that caught the wind?

He can't bet.

"Xiaoyun, I can't run." Jing Xiu looked at Ji Yun weakly, as if he wanted to imprint his face deeply in his mind, they were now running to the periphery, but his powers had been exhausted, and there were too many wounds on his body, it was difficult to move an inch, he could feel that his life force was slowly passing, at this moment, he was not to say a foreign beast, even ordinary beasts could kill him. "You go quickly, the alien beasts behind can catch up at any time, I can't walk anymore, if you can escape, I will be at ease."

Ji Yun looked at him, and his heart struggled, if he was given some spiritual spring water, his injuries would be relieved, but...

But his secret will also be exposed...

The roar of a strange beast was faintly heard in the distance, which made people's scalps tingle when they listened.

No, although Jing Xiu saved him several times along the way, he also saved Jing Xiu more times with healing powers.

If it weren't for him, Jing Xiu would have died a long time ago, but if it weren't for Jing Xiu, he wouldn't have fallen into this situation.

If Jing Xiu was unconscious at this time, he would be willing to feed him and drink some spiritual springs to save him without him knowing, but the current situation is that I don't know when, the alien beasts will come, they are one step away from the periphery of Huanshan Mountain, if it is alone, even if he encounters danger, he can hide in the space.

Jing Xiu, Jing Xiu, don't blame me for being ruthless, if it weren't for your calculation of Mo Wencheng, then there would be no such things now.

He finally made up his mind, glanced at Jing Xiu's pale face due to excessive blood loss with affectionate eyes, and turned around and ran towards the perimeter of Huanshan Mountain.

After Ji Yun left, the roar of the strange beast behind Jing Xiu gradually approached him, and he felt a pang of despair in his heart, and he inexplicably felt a little sad because of Ji Yun's turn and left. Just when he thought he was about to die here, a hanging voice sounded behind him.