"Dad, although we are not people who kill, but Brother Long, I am always a little uneasy." Chu Mochi said again.

Old man Chu waved his hand, "Don't worry, although he is unwilling, but he also has to die, as long as we can always press him, we are not afraid of him counterattacking."

"Okay, so be the matter of the A City base, let me talk about the second thing," his gaze swept over the people sitting below: "For more than a month, the Linshi base is in charge of me, and now that Yun Ting is back, naturally he will take over the past, I have asked Yun Ting, his ancient martial arts have reached innate, what are you still not convinced?" Seeing that most people were a little surprised by Chu Yunting's breakthrough to the innate matter, Old Master Chu smiled proudly: "A hundred years later, our Chu family has produced another innate master, and this matter has to be known to those old men of the Wang family."

Ji Chen felt that Old Master Chu's expression at this time really felt a little villain.

"Okay, Yun Ting, I'm done talking, if you have anything to say, let's talk about it." Old man Chu said, pulling Chu Yunting to sit at the top.

Chu Yunting did not shirk, sat down and said: "Today, I have three things to say, first, I want to change a name for the Linshi base, I have thought about it, it is called the Thunder Base, we warriors, we must keep our body, do things need thunder, now is the end of the world, I don't think of any soft names such as dawn, we Chu family, can you understand what I mean?"

"Got it, your name is quite handsome." Tang Wuhua interjected.

"If you have objections, you can raise them." Chu Yunting looked around at everyone, seeing that everyone didn't care much, he knew that the group of martial idiots of the Chu family probably didn't care about this kind of thing, he chose to change his name at this time, there is also a reason, they have incorporated so many people from the A city base, if the Linshi base is still called this name, the regionality is too strong, and the integration of the entire base is not very good.

"The second thing is that the state has national laws, and the family has family rules, I know that our base has been in good order for more than a month, but now that we have accepted people from the A city base, we may have to accept more people in the future, and we must redraft the relevant laws of the base and make it public." From now on, anyone who has any ideas can give me anything.

"The third thing is that you elders, you must have seen Xiao Chen." He stood up and pulled Ji Chen to the top together, "Follow the Chu family motto, husband and wife, although we have not held a ceremony yet, I have determined that he is the person I will work with for the rest of my life in the future, and I hope that everyone will treat him as their own family in the future."

"Stinky boy, are you still not at ease with us?" Chu Mochi agreed with a smile.

"It's not unassured. I solemnly introduced Xiao Chen in this way, not only because he is my lover, but also because there is one thing that is very important, closely connected with him, and I will tell everyone after I discuss it with my grandfather. Chu Yunting said, he and Ji Chen have already discussed, bind the Chu family up and down as his teammates, the rule of the system is that the first-level user can bind ten people, and for each level, add 10 people, so now Ji Chen can bind 30 people, everyone in the Chu family, and Qiao Zijia and others, this amount is enough.

"Well, today I only have these words to say, if you have anything, you can mention it now." Chu Yunting continued.

After that, Second Uncle Chu asked for some details about the resettlement of people from City A, and the meeting dispersed.

"Yun Ting, what do you have to discuss with me?" After the meeting, Old Master Chu left Ji Chen and Chu Yunting behind, these days, Ji Chen told Chu Yunting in detail about some things, including the role of plants he ripened, system functions, etc., it can be said that in addition to crossing, he has told Chu Yunting all his secrets, these things are too important, Chu Yunting had to discuss with the old man and then make a decision.