"Grandpa Chu, I..." Ji Chen snorted, at this moment, when it was really time to meet his parents, he didn't know what to say.

QAQ, the little transparent otaku has never seen such a scene.

Seeing his cramped look, Old man Chu waved his hand, and a smile finally appeared on his face: "Well, I'm not such a stodgy person, and now it's the end of the world, Xiaochen has good skills, like our Chu family."

Hearing this, Ji Chen's uneasy heart finally came to fruition.

That's what you promised, right?

"Your mother is in the house, your father and your second uncle went to clean up those people outside, those people before Xiaoning and Wuhua have been solved, and now there is nothing to do, you go to see your mother first." Old man Chu continued.

Chu Yunting nodded, took Ji Chen to a room in the west, opened the door, Ji Chen was relieved, although the furnishings are a little retro, but it is not like those ancient ladies' boudoirs seen on TV, although the furnishings are elegant, but there are also many modern elements.

What he is most afraid of is that the Chu family, as an ancient martial family, is an ancient big family like those described in the novel, with strict rules and noble and awe-inspiring.

"It's back." A gentle female voice came from the room, and Chu Mu Yerou walked out from behind the door curtain.

Chu's mother is nearly fifty years old, but because she is well maintained and has been practicing martial arts for many years, she does not look old. She has beautiful eyebrows and a heroic smell, which is the kind of look that makes people feel very comfortable.

Seeing her son who had not returned home for a long time, even though she told herself in her heart that her son would be fine thousands of times, her eyes were still red.

In the last days, walking outside is not guaranteed to be foolproof.

"Mom." Chu Yunting stepped forward, stood in front of Chu Mu, and called softly.

"You finally came back, and if you don't come back, I'll go out and find you." She gently touched her son's face, and after a while, her mood gradually calmed down, turned her head, and said to Ji Chen kindly: "This is Xiao Chen, right?"

"Yes, I am." Ji Chen hurriedly replied, before seeing Chu Mu, he had never thought that Chu Mu's attitude towards him would be so kind.

In his memory, when the original owner secretly loved Mo Wencheng, it was after being detected by Mo Mu that he warned and struck, so that the original body did not dare to confess to Mo Wencheng.

"Your affairs were told by Wuhua so that the whole family spread throughout the family." Chu Mu took Ji Chen's hand and looked at him carefully before continuing: "I know, this is also the meaning of Yun Ting, let Wuhua come back and say it again, we people will also be prepared, after thinking about it, I won't blame you when I see you."

"I was a little uneasy when I first heard that he was with a man." Chu's mother said with a smile, Ji Chen wanted to explain a few words for himself, but was stopped by her, "You listen to me, my son I know myself, although he is not harsh on people, but he thinks highly of himself, I used to be afraid that it would be difficult for him to look at anyone in this life, and finally die alone, since you can be together is also fate, if it is before the end of the world, I may stop it, but the world is difficult, what else am I embarrassing you for?"

"Aunt, thank you." Hearing this, Ji Chen finally calmed down, it seems that the people of the Chu family are the same as the male god, they are all reasonable people, so that he can also rest assured.