It seems that fate did not give Xin the opportunity to kill all sides and leak domineeringly.

"In fact, I have already thought that with my grandfather here, I will definitely not let the power of Linshi fall, it is not a peaceful era now, some things, it is already necessary to fight." Otherwise, if others are allowed to establish a base in Linshi City, then those in power will definitely be afraid of our Chu family.

Ji Chen nodded, "What about us?" Do we go back, or do we stay here?

"We still stay here, but we can let Wuhua go back first to deliver the letter." Take Yue Cheng and them all away. Chu Yunting replied, "I think grandpa doesn't just want the Yin A City base, he should have other purposes. And I heard yesterday that all four of their guilds will send people to participate in this matter, and there will be a meeting soon. Let's hear more here.

"So when do I bind to them?" Ji Chen remembered this matter.

"Binding this matter □□ very important, and we have to be careful when it comes to your safety. Although they can't say the news of the system after binding, I still don't worry, after all, it is in someone else's territory now, or wait until we return to Linshi to talk about it, at least it is our own place.

"Okay."

In the evening, the Eastern District Canglong Guild is stationed.

"Are you really sure that the Chu family has something that can enhance their powers?" The president of the Suzaku Guild sat lazily on the chair, the four major guilds in the base, only the president of the Suzaku Guild was a woman, but because of the powerful means, no one dared to underestimate her.

"Yes, although our base is Brother Long's final say, but that Linshi base is not our territory, what if we can't beat people at that time?" The leader of the Flame Guild said. In the base, the leader of the Flame Guild has always been very low-key, belonging to the kind of person who has no ambition, and he feels that it is better to avoid the attack on the Linshi base.

"That Linshi originally only had a population of one million, but now the people in the base are only a little over 100,000, the supernatural ones are less than 10,000, and the people who obey the orders of the Chu family are only a few thousand, and the supernatural beings of our four major guilds combined can be much more than this." The president of the Cheetah Guild said.

He is right, the four major guilds, except for the cheetah guild is weak, there are less than a thousand superpowers, and the other guilds have far more than a thousand people, especially the Azure Dragon Guild, there are more than four thousand superpowers on the surface, I don't know how many in private, want to occupy Linshi City, if you fight the number of superpowers, naturally City A has the upper hand.

"But let's hit people's bases, after all, there is no name." The president of the Suzaku Guild said again, but as soon as her words fell, the president of the Cheetah Guild rushed to say: "It's all in the last days, who wants what name?" A big fist is the last word!

"That's right!" The leader of the Azure Dragon Guild glanced at him appreciatively, "The current world is naturally respected by the strong, those ancient martial families say that it has been passed down for thousands of years, can there be not many good things?" In the past, we didn't need to be in a peaceful world, but now, we can't let it go, like the son of the Wang family in the capital base, only in his early twenties, but this power level is suddenly higher than you and me, now the Chu family has not acted, if the Chu family also eats this kind of growth strength, in the future, can they be willing to stay in a small base of only 100,000 people?

"Brother Long's words are not right, if they really have this kind of thing, why have they never eaten it! According to our spy reports, the Linshi base does not have a third-level superpower. The leader of the Flame Guild pondered for a while, still not agreeing with this matter.