Although his uncle fell out with his own family last time, he saved Zihe, and next time he must not let Zihe encounter such a thing again.

Thinking of this, Second Aunt Qiao couldn't help but say: "There is one thing, although I know that I shouldn't trouble you, but..."

"Aunt Qiao, say it." Ji Chen said.

"I want to take Zihe with you to the Linshi base." Second Aunt Qiao paused, and finally spoke out.

"Aunt Qiao, your family is here, why do you want to follow us?" Tang Wuhua was puzzled, they were going back to their hometown, but Second Aunt Qiao's hometown was here, and there was no reason to go out.

"You must be wondering why his uncle lives in that villa, and we still live in this dilapidated house." Second Aunt Qiao sighed, remembering the original incident, it was still a little difficult to calm down, "At the beginning, there were so many people left in the Qiao family, so naturally they had to live together, his uncle decided to join the Cheetah Guild, Zihe also followed, but there was a care, originally we lived together, his uncle was still living at home at that time." But later Zihe found that the cheetah guild sent these low-level superpowers to find a woman for their boss, if you are willing to do so, there was a girl at that time who was obviously unwilling, but she was still snatched by those superpowers, Zihe was not used to it, so he let the woman go, and several people in the guild were very angry at that time, but fortunately his uncle saved Zihe.

When Second Aunt Qiao said this, her expression was a little complicated: "Although he saved Zihe, he was dissatisfied with Zihe's approach and reprimanded him, Zihe said that his uncle had no conscience, and then the two fell out, and later his uncle became the captain because of his powerful abilities and moved away."

"That's how it is." Ji Chen has always felt strange, it is clear that it should be very important to have a few direct relatives left after the end of the world, but the relationship between Second Aunt Qiao and Father Qiao is very delicate.

"Zihe left the Cheetah Guild and joined the corpse hunting team, but sometimes he met the people of the Cheetah Guild outside, he himself was indignant, and people did not treat him, so for more than a month, he was not very happy, moreover, we have no backstage, and this house does not know when he can live. I wondered, how to say that he is also a superpower, he can eat everywhere, and it is also a way out to go with you, this base is not in the right atmosphere, and sooner or later it will cause disaster. Now in this world, there is no reason to talk about it.

"I know, Aunt Qiao, since you are willing to go with us, naturally you can't ask for it." Taking Aunt Qiao with them is just a matter of passing by, a total of only three hours by car, with their force, there should be nothing to do.

"That would be great." Hearing Ji Chen's promise, Second Aunt Qiao's heart calmed down, listening to Jiajia's meaning, she respected the people in the team, especially their captain, and if she could follow them, she would definitely be able to arrive in Lincheng safely.

In the afternoon, Qiao Zijia came back, but the expression on his face was very ugly.

"He doesn't want to come with us, captain, let's go tomorrow." Qiao Zijia was not happy in her heart, she had really seen it in that villa just now, and the narrowed expressions of several superpowers living there really wanted to make people gouge out their eyes.

And his father only looked at them in warning and said nothing about it, and although he sent the woman out when he saw her go, he could see that the woman had become the mistress of the house.

Qiao Zijia was both sad and resentful in her heart, and what made her most angry was that when she asked him if he would like to follow them to Linshi together, her father looked at her like a fool, saying that it would be stupid to lose his current status and fight again in Linshi City!

Qiao Zijia didn't understand how her father became what he was now, and when she mentioned Linshi, she always felt that the expression on his face was a little different for some reason. But what exactly, she couldn't say.

"Let's get ready, we don't necessarily leave tomorrow." Chu Yunting replied that he still had to stay here to see what plans the City A base had. Bookmaker Bar Novel Network novel network novels are the most complete, the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu: Bookmaker Bar Novel Network, present it immediately! In order to facilitate the next reading, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Recommended reading: "President Daddy is super powerful" "The Strongest Healer" "The Cold Gate" "Shinto Danzun" "Daddy's Literary Life" "Foodie from Another World" "Super Wizard" Super Immortal Academy "The Great Song General Gate" "The Strongest Sword God of Rebirth" "Urban Super Doctor" "The Court of the Great Wei" "Journey to the West: Through the Heavens" "Devouring the Sky" "The Strongest Shopkeeper in History"

←: Chapter 50: Listening

Return to the Apocalyptic Super Redemption System catalog

→: Chapter 52: Confession

Latest Update: "Ice Apocalypse I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Online Free Reading" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Novel Read the Full Text" "Urban Wine Sword Fairy" "Peak Battle Dragon" "Undefeated God Son-in-law Yang Chen" "Zhang Yifang Yuqing Glacier Last Days, I Hoarded Tens of Billions of Materials Free Full Text Reading" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, read the full text without pop-ups" "My disciples are all the assets of the Great Emperor" "Liu Zhen Jaw Qu Xiaojue is really golden, she has calculated again, free reading full text" "The Strongest Refining Period" "Super Flower Protector" "Sitting and Forgetting Eternal Life" "Undefeated Blue Star" "One eats a big bowl of new books is really golden, she gives people another trivia" "Dragon Blood God of War" 《Full Redemption》 "Proud Sword God" "Ling Tian Zhan Zun" "The protagonist is Zhang Yifang Yuqing's novel free reading" "Martial Refining Peak Finale" "God Devouring Supreme" "The Beginning of a Heavenly Machine Pavilion" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, Zhang Yifang Yuqing ended with whom" "Nine-Star Overlord Body Showdown" "Lingtian War Soul" "Supreme God Emperor" "In the end of the ice river, I hoarded tens of billions of materials, is the heroine still there" "Ten fiancées at the beginning" "The Best Almighty Mad Doctor" "Happiness 59 cm"

2018 © shukeba.com Chapter 51 - Unhappy|"The Last Days' Super Energy Exchange System" Chapter 52|Bookmaker Bar Novel Network (shukeba.com).

If you don't see the latest chapter, please visit: Bookshop's Fiction Network (PC Version)