What Xu Kaiyang didn't tell Xiao Qingyang was that the top three teams in the freshman training would not only receive generous rewards and resources but also get a chance to enter a small secret realm for further training.

This opportunity was particularly tempting for ability users, pharmacists, and spirit plant cultivators because the secret realm contained precious resources that were unavailable outside.

The environment inside the secret realm was more suitable for the cultivation of ability users, with training speeds several times faster than in the outside world. Ability users could gain more training opportunities inside.

As for pharmacists and spirit planters, if they were lucky, they might obtain higher-level spirit plants that were not available outside.

Therefore, the students from these three academies were especially motivated to compete for the top three positions.

Apart from Xu Kaiyang, Lin Weiran also knew about these rewards, but he didn't inform Xiao Qingyang and Gu Xiaotian either.

Among the team members, these two were the weakest, and in order to let their roommates enjoy the freshman training without any burden, they both agreed to keep it a secret.

However, even if they had known, their team was not necessarily able to enter the top three. After all, they were not among the top few in their respective majors, and the overall level of the team was only average.

This freshman training was meant to broaden their horizons. As for the rewards, it would be great if they could obtain them, but there was no need to be disappointed if they couldn't.

Nevertheless, they still needed to train hard and not neglect their efforts.

Xiao Qingyang wasn't aware of all the details of the freshman training, but he knew that the stronger he was, the better. Therefore, he decided to fully refine the strengthening pills before the training began, raising his physical level so that he could have better self-defense capabilities and minimize the burden on his teammates.

Time flew by, and half a month had passed. Long Jingze, whom they had agreed to meet at the school, had not appeared yet, and Xiao Qingyang had no idea what he was busy with.

However, Xiao Qingyang clearly didn't have much energy to spare for Xiao Long. Their freshman training was about to begin.

The location for the training was on the other half of the planet, requiring the students to travel there by spaceship.

All the students participating in the training gathered on the large playground, arranged neatly in teams of ten, waiting for the opening ceremony.

Xiao Qinglan's team was not far from Xiao Qingyang's team. She could easily see Xiao Qingyang standing in the middle of his team with just a turn of her head.

Ever since Xiao Qingyang joined the Royal Military Academy and ended up in the same class as her, Xiao Qinglan felt that nothing went her way, and she was constantly annoyed.

Back in the Xiao family mansion, she had always found this useless waste of space irritating and often caused trouble for him when there was no one else around.

But a waste was still a waste, even if bullied, he didn't dare to fight back, which only made Xiao Qinglan more ruthless.

Later, she and her mother finally managed to drive this annoying waste out of the Xiao family. She thought she would never see this waste again. How could a person who couldn't do anything end up on an abandoned planet? Was there another way for him to survive if he didn't die?