•11•

Jay is back at his house it's quite since Kay is asleep in his room and his mom is at a night shift.

He's chilling in bed sending Shelly a couple of texts then playing a game on his phone as he waits for a response.

Suddenly he gets a call expecting it to be Shelly but in fact it's Daisy.

Jay sighs and answers the call in case it's something about homework.

He yawns "Hi?"

Daisy smirks on the other side of the phone "Hey, Jay~ how are you?"

Jay raises an eyebrow since she doesn't ask him these type of questions. "Uh... fine."

"Uh just wondering if you wanted to go to dinner tonight."

Jay holds back a chuckle piecing together what Daisy is doing. "No, sorry, I'm not interested eating with other girls but Shells."

Daisy shakes her head with a frown but says with a flirty tone "Ahh~ you sure? I can take you to a delicious dinner, it can be anywhere~"

Jay chuckles quietly "yeah anywhere?"

Daisy smiles itching her nose readjusting her phone on her ear "Yeah you heard, anywhere."

Jay smiles playing with the bird on his necklace Shelly gave him "Then Shelly's house."

Daisy is quiet for a few seconds with her mouth gaped like a fish "Wh-... uh... Sh-Shelly's house? Huh, did she tell you what happened in the bathroom?"

Jay stops smiling and raises an eyebrow "Bathroom?"

Daisy gasps and says quickly "Ah nothing, I didn't say anything to her she's dramatic, anyway I gotta go. Bye."

The call ends and Jay is stunned feeling curious "Something happened in the bathroom? Is that why Shelly was off earlier?"

He recalls Shelly's face and tone when she talked to him, Daisy did leave the women's bathroom at school first with a mean glint in her eyes, maybe Shelly wasn't ready to tell him but he's not gonna push her she'll tell him when she's ready.

If she'll tell him.. maybe he should push her?